Page 468 of 614 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 9199

Thread: 7 - Antoine Griezmann

Yeah, much better today

Valverde Cultist
    MSG is clicking at last

You're welcome
    Looking and better.

looks like have to play griezmann and suaraz up front and will be messi dropping back to right wing. might aswell if messi can finish like that from out of the box.
    his goals will look better lol he got options to pass to sergi roberto or cut in and shoot or do defence spliiting pass to greezy or suarez.

you can have junior filipo bomming down left wing. there is now no reason to play greizman left wing.
    i think the formation is set now. this is the best barcelona team that was out there bar alba.

Showing his class yesterday, MSG all the way from now on. Imagine Dembele through on goal like Griezmann was yesterday losing control with a donkey touch or a poor shot 100%.

All I want from Griezmann is to show up against a big team. Hopefully he gets something against Inter next week

Great game. His link-up play was superb all night, and the finish for his chance was world class.

Quote Originally Posted by Acnologia View Post
    All I want from Griezmann is to show up against a big team. Hopefully he gets something against Inter next week
    I’d rather he rests. The group is won so let Ansu, Perez, Alena and others play. Rest the important players for the clasico.

Hes still kind of an awkward fit on the left, but hes working hard and is technically superb. That alone instills me with more confidence than Coutinho and Dembele combined.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guaje View Post
    I’d rather he rests. The group is won so let Ansu, Perez, Alena and others play. Rest the important players for the clasico.
    Well that does make since El Clasico is coming but I still want him to get his first champions league goal for us. Imagine how much his confidence will boost up

Well that does make since El Clasico is coming but I still want him to get his first champions league goal for us. Imagine how much his confidence will boost up
    Griezmann already scored vs Dortmund at home.

He's actually getting plenty chances to finish with his left, from the left. Pity he couldn't score the one on on that would've given Frenkie a beautiful assist.

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    Griezmann already scored vs Dortmund at home.
    He scored against an out of form Dortmund who lost 4-0 to Bayern. Scoring against Inter would be more of an achievement since they are top of Serie A

I'm convinced that 4-4-2 with him and Leo upfront is the way to go in the away CL KO's...

Mad workrate.
    Bye bye Barto.

Get fucked.

President of FC Barcelona
    He scored against an out of form Dortmund who lost 4-0 to Bayern. Scoring against Inter would be more of an achievement since they are top of Serie A
    You mean the Inter that just went to the Europa League and lost vs. a weakened Barca team?

Conte in the CL is a completely different manager.