Antoine Griezmann

booge

looks like have to play griezmann and suaraz up front and will be messi dropping back to right wing. might aswell if messi can finish like that from out of the box.
his goals will look better lol he got options to pass to sergi roberto or cut in and shoot or do defence spliiting pass to greezy or suarez.

you can have junior filipo bomming down left wing. there is now no reason to play greizman left wing.
i think the formation is set now. this is the best barcelona team that was out there bar alba.

Vilarrubi

Showing his class yesterday, MSG all the way from now on. Imagine Dembele through on goal like Griezmann was yesterday :lol: losing control with a donkey touch or a poor shot 100%.

mc_lovin

Hes still kind of an awkward fit on the left, but hes working hard and is technically superb. That alone instills me with more confidence than Coutinho and Dembele combined.

Acnologia

I’d rather he rests. The group is won so let Ansu, Perez, Alena and others play. Rest the important players for the clasico.

Well that does make since El Clasico is coming but I still want him to get his first champions league goal for us. Imagine how much his confidence will boost up

Andresito

Staff member
He's actually getting plenty chances to finish with his left, from the left. Pity he couldn't score the one on on that would've given Frenkie a beautiful assist.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He scored against an out of form Dortmund who lost 4-0 to Bayern. Scoring against Inter would be more of an achievement since they are top of Serie A

You mean the Inter that just went to the Europa League and lost vs. a weakened Barca team?

Conte in the CL is a completely different manager.

Home of Barca Fans