Antoine Griezmann

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That's fantasies, Griezmann has 200M release clause and how we are going to bring Di Maria? I bet PSG and Barca won't talk after Neymar's saga.

Devils

Are the Rac1 journalists on drugs?

"Barca want to bring in Dembele this year and sign Griezmann next year, but if they choose to sign Griezmann next year they will sign Di Maria this year"

Bunch of idiots trying to cover all grounds so they can say we told you so in the end.

George_Costanza

Di Maria and Griezmann

tenor.gif

clemente

tbh hes really good, we can play with 2 strikeers with Messi behind them, I just don't see him leaving Madrid

Zincubus

Banned
Di Maria and Griezmann

tenor.gif

Anyone remember Robbie Fowler !?!

He knows the role of a striker far better than most and says Griezmann is a decent forward at best and he reckons he wouldn't be a good fit for Barca anyways !

That says it all for me .

My nightmare would be Hazard and Griezmann !!!

Worryingly - it could easily happen as well !

kilian

I think that Griezmann would be fantastic in a trio with Messi and Suarez. He is a fantastic player, although he is a choker sometimes. He is good in counterattacking, great in build up and combining with other players and is not a ball hog like Neymar. In theory it could be a more efficient trio than MSN.

If his clause was 100M for this summer, there would be no question that he`s the best option. But next year he`ll already be 28 (I think) and we`ll probably buy someone this year, so I don`t think it`s happening.

BBZ8800

El Mundo Deportivo says that Robert (sporting director) and a coach Valverde want only Dembele+Coutinho this summer (from attacking players).
And in the next summer, we will pay 100M boyout clause for Griezmann.

We will then have 4 attackers for 3 spots (Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Griezmann).
Messi and Suarez will be 30+ already.
Plus, Griezmann can play both Lw, Cf and Rw position.

Because of Griezmann's case, we are not too interested in similar players Mbappe and Dybala.
Griezmann is our longterm priority for the next summer.

This summer his buyout clause is 200M due to a transferban for Atletico.
In the next summer, his buyout clause will be "only" 100M.

Icarium

Lifestealer
El Mundo Deportivo says that Robert (sporting director) and a coach Valverde want only Dembele+Coutinho this summer (from attacking players).
And in the next summer, we will pay 100M boyout clause for Griezmann.

We will then have 4 attackers for 3 spots (Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Griezmann).
Messi and Suarez will be 30+ already.
Plus, Griezmann can play both Lw, Cf and Rw position.

Because of Griezmann's case, we are not too interested in similar players Mbappe and Dybala.
Griezmann is our longterm priority for the next summer.

This summer his buyout clause is 200M due to a transferban for Atletico.
In the next summer, his buyout clause will be "only" 100M.

Sounds like a good plan. But that means it will not happen with people like Barto and Robert in charge. Signing Dembele now and getting Griezman next window would be amazing. So much talent up front. But very unlikely.

Home of Barca Fans