Antoine Griezmann

MTL_Barca

15 net is crazy. Our wages are already ridiculous so Iniesta covering most of that isn't enough imo. By the looks of it there will also be expensive extensions and Messis nearly raise is due too lol

Getting rid of Suarez is utopia tho, he will earn his high salary until he retires.

A smaller squad would/will help there too. I mean the subs probably don't earn much compared to Griezmann but it adds up if we can ship out 3 of them for him and play B-players instead. Same goes for the midfield.

God Serena

I mean, Suarez simply has to go. He's sucking up all of our playing time, outside of a random one touch goal he's completely limp-dicked in front of goal, and his dribbling, passing, and link up play are getting to the Paulinho levels of bad.

Toss him out and play Griez instead.

serghei

Apparently it got bad to a point where Diego Godin had to go to the sidelines after the match to tell them to cheer for Griezmann.

He stayed four years at Atletico and he's bringing them a big profit with this sale. Shouldn't be booed for wanting to win big titles.

TitoTata

Banned
I don't mind Griezmann coming as a replacement for Suarez as would be a good move .. now if we could trade Suarez for Firmino we'd be really making an improvement.

ASordidGod

I don't mind Griezmann coming as a replacement for Suarez as would be a good move .. now if we could trade Suarez for Firmino we'd be really making an improvement.

Yeah, agree. As a replacement for Suarez, great. But he almost certainly won't be, and if his arrival means losing Dembele and not being able to afford to strengthen mid, then I'm not sure. He's a good player, obviously, and he'll improve us. But he won't help when we start losing control of mid, which happens pretty much every away game, and which is, imo, our biggest weakness as a team. The inability to assert, and even more crucially reassert, control.

Home of Barca Fans