Antoine Griezmann

Lomar1o

IF he improves his mentality, and that's a big if, he can be good for us, until then he is the chokiest of chokers. This is my comment

Devils

Aside from his scoring, looking forward to seeing all of the assists him, Coutinho and Dembele provide next season.

It will be good to see these players becoming integrated and not having to rely on just Messi to create everything on a consistent basis.

George_Costanza

IF he improves his mentality, and that's a big if, he can be good for us, until then he is the chokiest of chokers. This is my comment

Disagree, the chokiest of chokers title goes to Higuain. Griezmann is second tier choker.

Not sure where he would fit, he is not a 9 like Suarez, he plays behind a striker in AM, and plays right side in 4-3-3, a right midfielder in 4-4-2 France and #10 in 4-2-3-1. He is more like Dybala. We already have Messi for this role.

Givenchy

Disagree, the chokiest of chokers title goes to Higuain. Griezmann is second tier choker.

Not sure where he would fit, he is not a 9 like Suarez, he plays behind a striker in AM, and plays right side in 4-3-3, a right midfielder in 4-4-2 France and #10 in 4-2-3-1. He is more like Dybala. We already have Messi for this role.

who would you suggest we go for?

KingLeo10

lmao @ claims of he needs to improve his mentality. as if our players haven't been serving up one CL blowout after another in away games last 2-3 years. :lol:

0-3 roma
0-3 juve
0-4 PSG
0-2 atletico

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Look at it this way then:

Our players suck at reaching the final, but when they do, they usually win and perform well. Griezmann does great reaching finals, but been sort of underwhelming in them.

Perfect combination. Griezmann can help us get there and then you have Messi and others take over.

I might not be completely serious.

Givenchy

WC MF to replace Iniesta and to create chances for Messi so he doesn't drift back deep to MF and stay close to the goal.

---------Busquets

----Raki---------Eriksen----

Dembele----Messi------Coutinho

nice idea tbh, I'd like another midfielder with some speed though to replace/grow in to the Raki position

Cule4life

The Culest
Look at it this way then:

Our players suck at reaching the final, but when they do, they usually win and perform well. Griezmann does great reaching finals, but been sort of underwhelming in them.

Perfect combination. Griezmann can help us get there and then you have Messi and others take over.

I might not be completely serious.

source.gif

Home of Barca Fans