Antoine Griezmann

Andresito

Staff member
Both Griezmann and Roberto played a big part in the goal with their runs. There were a few times where him, Suárez and Messi combined with quick passing outside the box. So he wasn't all bad.

Still a lot to improve though. Hopefully he becomes better when he gets regular playing time with Suárez, Messi, Arthur and Alba.

Rory

Apart from shit scoring performance it doesn't help him to have Firpo as a wingman + he runs a lot in the defence and covers a lot. I dislike the guy, but he works hard. His problem is, he is a striker. He is here to score some goals.

Yeah Firpo was atrocious yesterday, didn't help at all in attack, total opposite to roberto yesterday who was fantastic going forward. I think griezmann seems to be understanding suarez and messi a bit better as time goes on, hoping to see more improvement because we didn't pay €120m for someone to be good at tracking back.

Latschenkiefer

We should try him at LB. He may be a bit slow but makes up for it with being left footed, good combinations, hard work, runs into the box and good crosses. Umtiti/Lenglet-Griezman-Dembele, french connection on the left.

JerseyAddict

We should try him at LB. He may be a bit slow but makes up for it with being left footed, good combinations, hard work, runs into the box and good crosses. Umtiti/Lenglet-Griezman-Dembele, french connection on the left.

valid point... that is the same sort of case when I see Pique roaming around oposition's box while we are under counter attack pressure.

CatalinR10

Official: Antoine Griezmann has been ranked 18 in the Ballon d'Or rankings of 2019. Congratulations!

btw didn't he finish 3rd last place dawgs ? Huge fall.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans