Antoine Griezmann

Andresito

Staff member
He's getting the chances which is the most important thing. Sooner or later his goals will come in pairs.

Horatio

You're welcome
You can tell his quality by his movement positioning and runs. Only matter of time til teammembers find him.

snowy

Grizzi is quality. Even on the 1st goal, he dummied the Frenkie pass and left it for Ansu

Then his long shot let to El Director's poach

He moved really smart _ even stretching the wings at times :thumbsup:

EdmondDantes

Hard working, very selfless (I'm loving his one-touch passing) and very involved overall tonight.

Good performance I'm just worried what he will be like once Messi comes back. Not sure if he'll do well shunted and restricted to the left wing like Coutinho was.

I found him somewhat underwhelming. 95% of the time he received the ball he played the easiest, most obvious pass. I remember when Atleti fans booed him when he chose to waste time rather than advance a good counter when they were winning 1-0. Has to be much braver

CatalinR10

For some reason i thought he was going to be a diva , i thought he's gonna walk around and shit like Arda did but this guy is a workhorse . I think i saw him more time defending in Stegen's area rather than getting any balls around the 16m area.

He has my respect so far.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I kind of feel sorry for him... He is giving everything out there, but there is no real position for him, he moves and looks for the ball plus he helps in defense but the "system" just doesn't suit him...

Sailor Mars

He is still an upgrade over Coutinho. There were a couple of times late in the game that I thought he tried to hard to link up with Messi. Can't force a relationship.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy needs to be in the middle with Suarez in the stands. Closer to Messi so they can link up better and not lost out on the left where he is so limited.

Home of Barca Fans