Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

Daily reminder that Ousmane Dembele missed almost half a season in and still scored more goals, assists, and chances created than Griezmann. if Dembele is a flop, then what is Griezmann?

Bulgroz

Daily reminder that Ousmane Dembele missed almost half a season in and still scored more goals, assists, and chances created than Griezmann. if Dembele is a flop, then what is Griezmann?

Dembele got 19 goals and 14 assists over the course of 3 seasons.
Griez got 16 and 7 in one season.

You make absolutely no sense. Unless you're trying to say "but Dembele played less because he was often injured !!" which... is the main reason why he's a huge flop (unfortunately, as I still think he's a talented young player).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembele got 19 goals and 14 assists over the course of 3 seasons.
Griez got 16 and 7 in one season.

You make absolutely no sense. Unless you're trying to say "but Dembele played less because he was often injured !!" which... is the main reason why he's a huge flop (unfortunately, as I still think he's a talented young player).

Oh yes. Talented sure, but a dumbass on the pitch, and briefly off it. Guy cannot understand the basics of what to do in his position that a 17 year old can.

Bulgroz

There's unfortunately no denying that, at this point. I remember comparing Malcom and Dembele when I joined this board (which was around the time Malcom got signed), saying that Dembele had a higher potential, but Malcom was already a more polished player, capable of defending, and all around smarter on the pitch (the brazilian played quite a few games with Bordeaux as a CAM, something I can't see Dembouz doing). Really hoped/thought Dembele would improve but so far he hasn't. Those injuries sure didn't help though.

Horatio

You're welcome

What kind of comparison is this? Griezmann has almost the equal numbers in far less minutes played. It actually favours Griezmann.

Tackle

What kind of comparison is this? Griezmann has almost the equal numbers in far less minutes played. It actually favours Griezmann.

Think he's comparing Dembele's stats from last season to Griezmann's from this season.

According to Transfermarkt Dembele had 14 goals, 9 assists in 2503 minutes last season. Griezmann has 15 goals, 4 assists in 3371 minutes this season.

Both shite really. Not a worthwhile debate.

Saladin

Contributes with nothing. Absolutely nothing. No pace, no dribling, no flair or creativity. This guy is worse than Coutinho and Dembele (the 34 minutes he's played since he got here).

What a fucking waste of dinero on these bums. Sigh.

Home of Barca Fans