Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494
Results 7,396 to 7,402 of 7402

Thread: 17 - Antoine Griezmann

Professor Balthazar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was twice where he had to take two touches in their box and lost the ball - should have shot without a touch! But he needed two freaking touches to control the ball! Dude, Pique would have scored on both those chances ffs!
    PTC

Say no to sigs that say "say NO to sigs that say "NO to 'gif' sigs""

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was never a ‘predatory 9’ to begin with. If you look at his matches with France and Athleti, he was all about playing just off the main striker, Giroud, Costa etc. With Barca though his role and movement is different. The spaces and free role he had is not there anymore. That is precisely why he struggles and is generally frustrating in this new role.

Also I feel Lautaro could suffer the same fate. He looks like another one of those second striker type players. Not sure if anyone noticed but his performances improved when Lukaku joined Inter.
    I always tell my guys that our playing style is about movement” - Marcelo Bielsa.

HiiiPoWeR
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He would have scored two goals today if it wasn't for Semedo and Vidal being offside and going for the ball. I'll take Setien's trademark narrow wins in the upcoming games with Griezmann scoring one of the crucial goals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should sell him whilst we can recoup most of the money spent on him. He is a good player, but just doesn't fit. His best position is where messi plays. Might as well buy a proper RW and CF than using him there as a makeshift

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenI View Post
    There was twice where he had to take two touches in their box and lost the ball - should have shot without a touch! But he needed two freaking touches to control the ball! Dude, Pique would have scored on both those chances ffs!
    Wasn’t to control the ball but rather get it onto his left
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    His fans are in denial right now. Never had a standout performance and still waiting for him to score 1 goal every next match it's pretty sad.
    but what if he scores a bicycle kick goal in the cl final???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Coutinho, he has no place in the team. Profile is too similar to Messi's.

Dembele had the right profile but couldn't stay fit to save his life.
    Zehahahahahahahaha