Antoine Griezmann

FinBarcelonafan

Seen a report on Sport today that Juventus are in talks with us about doing a swap with griezmann for Douglas Costa and rabiot. Coming back for more after ripping us off in the Artur/pjanic deal. If this deal happens, Messi should leave asap

What the hell is that garbage offer

Givenchy

Seen a report on Sport today that Juventus are in talks with us about doing a swap with griezmann for Douglas Costa and rabiot. Coming back for more after ripping us off in the Artur/pjanic deal. If this deal happens, Messi should leave asap

if they do that, im not watching football anymore

Jcar

As a brazilian, i think that Douglas Costa is a baller, but as a supporter, i am afraid that he is made of glass.

I wouldnt buy him.

Rabiot is garbage, okayish at most.

SG-7

Do you guys see Grizemann fitting in at all in the future? If so what position? Seems like with coutinho we've tried him in different areas but he just doesn't seem comfortable. His defensive work is def there, but don't think that's exactly why we bought him.

FinBarcelonafan

Do you guys see Grizemann fitting in at all in the future? If so what position? Seems like with coutinho we've tried him in different areas but he just doesn't seem comfortable. His defensive work is def there, but don't think that's exactly why we bought him.

If Messi leaves yes

Or we focus on more defensive football, which might be better in the short-term than the current shitshow we do.

malvolio

Can't we send Griezmann back to Atletico and we'll take Partey + 30m.. lol in my dreams.

i'd be happy with just swapping griezmann for partey at this point. we get a player that we need and is young + we get rid of griezmann's salary.

Jcar

The problem for most of our floped players is the system. They doesnt fit in.

Coutinho WAS a good player that was destroyed by the systen and Griezmann is suffering too.

Do you guys really think that this really slow football os our philosofy? We should play a passing possession style? Yes, but that style should have beem much more dynamic.

Jcar

Barcelona have beem like the Brazilian NT. Does okay (for our standards) because of the high quality players that are in the team, but the board and the managers still look too much to the glory of the past.

At least most of brazilians realized that the tactics are outdated and are trying to change things on our championship.

Home of Barca Fans