Antoine Griezmann

Catta

Did anyone see the car he drove to training? Definitely sell. He's a pop star wanna be.

He is one of the few who gives a shit and tries and you would sell him because of the car he drives. If all the other players had his workrate, Barca would never again be humiliated like against Liverpool.

jamrock

I want to sell him because he doesn't fit, no matter how much he runs around

Rolls Royce cullinan to training in a pandemic where people are losing their jobs, bad energy.

KingLeo10

Y'all realize he was one of the top 3 players for a world cup winning team, right?

I have my issues with him, but the lad is generally money. We scored a grand total of 1 away KO goals v Lyon, United, and Pool last season. Guess who scored the crucial goal v Napoli? Yeah...

jamrock

France needed a Messi lite, we don't when we have the original, another bad purchase from this board.

Yea let's go out and by a player that in order to get the best out of him, he needs to play in literally the same position our best player plays, after he punked us last seasoned.

FinBarcelonafan

Y'all realize he was one of the top 3 players for a world cup winning team, right?

I have my issues with him, but the lad is generally money. We scored a grand total of 1 away KO goals v Lyon, United, and Pool last season. Guess who scored the crucial goal v Napoli? Yeah...

True. The guys a winner.

malvolio

I want to sell him because he doesn't fit, no matter how much he runs around

Rolls Royce cullinan to training in a pandemic where people are losing their jobs, bad energy.

people in here trying to find excuses for this bum :lol: bringing up that world cup win and the goal against napoli at every opportunity.

truth is that the guy doesn't give a shit about barcelona, never has. he came here to collect the paycheck, hang around with his french buddies and win some trophies + bonus, he got to stay in spain. he would have joined real if they would have wanted him and if it weren't for the rivalry between them and atletico.

sure the guy is a professional, i'll give him that. but otherwise i don't know why people want to praise him when he pulled that shit with the "la decision" and is a ghost on the field most of the time. all this for 120mil+another 100mil in wages.

FinBarcelonafan

people in here trying to find excuses for this bum :lol: bringing up that world cup win and the goal against napoli at every opportunity.

truth is that the guy doesn't give a shit about barcelona, never has. he came here to collect the paycheck, hang around with his french buddies and win some trophies + bonus, he got to stay in spain. he would have joined real if they would have wanted him and if it weren't for the rivalry between them and atletico.

sure the guy is a professional, i'll give him that. but otherwise i don't know why people want to praise him when he pulled that shit with the "la decision" and is a ghost on the field most of the time. all this for 120mil+another 100mil in wages.

He was making great salary with Atletico.

BarçaBarça

I'm getting real tired of this flop-calling. One hattrick in Champions League and this guy will be not be labelled flop anymore, more like a sure starter for years to come; but all the way up to that point he was a flop, how dumb is that? It's ridiculous how much people need a narrative. We had several flops, might get another this summer, so now Griezmann has to be a flop to fit the narrative.

Dafuq? Don't give a shit about Barca, then why didn't he stay where he was more popular, great coach, great salary?
If his motivation to come here is to win trophies, then that is exactly what we want new players to be motivated by, isn't it??

Yes, he is a professional - if he came to Turan it all the way here, he wouldn't work so hard. If we play to his strengths, he will be world class for us. "La Decision" and Fortnite-dances doesn't mean shit, if he helps us claim trophies. I don't like the media-drama one bit, but if we want that out of this club, the move is to say straight no to Neymar and avoid that circus.

The "pure" and "non-commercialized"/non-goofy players in our core right now is Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez and to lesser extend Pique and they are the source of so many problems for us right now, not Griezmann putting some glitter in the air after scoring, come on.

Rory

The criticism may be over the top but only on the condition he actually scores a fair few more goals including in the champions league otherwise of course he is a flop. It's not like he's a youngster either. The whole idea he should be praised for working hard just shows how low the bar has been set for our players. We're talking tens and cumulatively even hundred millionaires here, praised because he ran around a pitch which is his job to do so.

Home of Barca Fans