Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

One good match and people started wanking over him. Can't dribble no speed can't play make and can't even reliably finish. Should be sold this summer and replaced with a winger but whatever, shit management.

One good match and people started wanking over him. Can't dribble no speed can't play make and can't even reliably finish. Should be sold this summer and replaced with a winger but whatever, shit management.

Prepare for another season watching this fraud, the Barcelona board considers him ?non transferable?, which is ludicrous. I would swap him for Ney anyday but Nasser aint stupid.

Last edited:

malvolio

Damn, I only read the forum from time to time, often get annoyed at the level of ignorance some (not most) people here display, and always manage to be wise enough not to answer.

But this.

Wow.

I was about to write a lenghty post about how you clearly never watched Payet for more than 3 games (and probably the only season in which he was consistently around world class level, which was 4 years ago), but I'll just post this instead, coming from a french person who has seen Payet play (both on the tv and in a stadium) countless times:
:lol:

You jumped to soon to conclusions, brah. I never said Payet was worldclass(even though he can be when he wants it) , just that he is a more gifted footballer. Yes, Payet is inconsistent and yes he could have been si much more. But that is the beauty of football. Not watching a 120mil, so called world class player, fuck around doing nothing or scoring every 3-4 months a golazo, just to keep his image intact.

Haven't seen today's match so won't discuss his performance, but just by reading the replies it's obvious he done a Griezmann.

henias

This is why I dont understand why people hype him up once every 10 matches and is allowed so many excuses. He isn't consistent. He isn't quick. He isn't clinical. His shooting technique other than chipping is utter shit. He can't dribble. He passes every ball back. Yes, he is safe passing so "he doesn't make any mistakes", or he has a "perfect game". Sure that constant one touch back passing looks fancy, yeah that chip goal looks dandy. Question is how much danger does he pose to the opponents on a regular basis?

He looks "world class", because he does things minimally where he has a whole team built around him in his own comfortable defensive style where they do all the dirty work for him aka pace, shooting, physicality and he roams freely and sits back doing defensive work.

This guy doesnt dribble, dares to only take 0-1 shot per game in bcos he knows he will fail, safe passes every time he has the ball. Doesnt utilise space to drive the ball forward given there's acres of them. Passes back allowing defenders to regroup accordingly. Yet he cant score a sitter often unless it's only a 1 on 1.

Dont compare him with an ageing Suarez. I'd rather give every chance to Braithwaite to prove himself.

And no, stop saying he's gonna turn up for CL. He isn't going to prove himself in the CL amd never did. His average ratings for the CL is pathetically worse than that of La Liga and one tap-in goal against Napoli mean NOTHING.

Laplacian

This is why I dont understand why people hype him up once every 10 matches and is allowed so many excuses. He isn't consistent. He isn't quick. He isn't clinical. His shooting technique other than chipping is utter shit. He can't dribble. He passes every ball back. Yes, he is safe passing so "he doesn't make any mistakes", or he has a "perfect game". Sure that constant one touch back passing looks fancy, yeah that chip goal looks dandy. Question is how much danger does he pose to the opponents on a regular basis?

He looks "world class", because he does things minimally where he has a whole team built around him in his own comfortable defensive style where they do all the dirty work for him aka pace, shooting, physicality and he roams freely and sits back doing defensive work.

This guy doesnt dribble, dares to only take 0-1 shot per game in bcos he knows he will fail, safe passes every time he has the ball. Doesnt utilise space to drive the ball forward given there's acres of them. Passes back allowing defenders to regroup accordingly. Yet he cant score a sitter often unless it's only a 1 on 1.

Dont compare him with an ageing Suarez. I'd rather give every chance to Braithwaite to prove himself.

And no, stop saying he's gonna turn up for CL. He isn't going to prove himself in the CL amd never did. His average ratings for the CL is pathetically worse than that of La Liga and one tap-in goal against Napoli mean NOTHING.

The worst thing about this is that WE PREDICTED IT.

Holy shit, we have two immobile, slow world class players in Messi and Suarez. We needed a player capable of driving the ball with speed, capable of one of ones, capable of creating chances for himself and others, because that's the role Neymar had and that's why we bought Dembele.

Griezmann is the exact fuckin opposite of that. He would have succeeded if we didn't have Suarez or Messi, but fuxk as the third forward he's just borderline useless. Of course all he's going to do is pass back and shit.

How did the board not see this coming?

And now we're stuck with him until he's 33 or whatever because he cost us a fortune to sign. fuck this shit

feggydinho

We know he doesn't fit, but we do this because we'll rather see the team blend with him than Suarez, I had already seen that he wouldn't fit long time ago and wondered why Barca still went for him but since he's here now and Suarez is something else, I rather watch Griezmann than Suarez.

snowy

The worst thing about this is that WE PREDICTED IT.

Holy shit, we have two immobile, slow world class players in Messi and Suarez. We needed a player capable of driving the ball with speed, capable of one of ones, capable of creating chances for himself and others, because that's the role Neymar had and that's why we bought Dembele.

Griezmann is the exact fuckin opposite of that. He would have succeeded if we didn't have Suarez or Messi, but fuxk as the third forward he's just borderline useless. Of course all he's going to do is pass back and shit.

How did the board not see this coming?

And now we're stuck with him until he's 33 or whatever because he cost us a fortune to sign. fuck this shit

You guys called it! Henias, Respekt, a few others and yourself were particularly vocal against his transfer. I even laughed at you and called you Uncle Lap :lol:

ma bad :cool:

Home of Barca Fans