Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll have to show up tomorrow. A huge game for him. If he doesn't I'm pretty sure the local press will start hounding him out of the club.

Laplacian

Are people here actually superstitious? I'm seeing an awful lot of "He's good against the Germans, Portuguese players are bad at Barcelona" type comments all over the forum lately. Perhaps Griezmann encountered said German teams when they were at a down period, or perhaps the type of tactics implemented by these teams played to the advantage of the teams Griezmann played for.

Considering that we neither play like Atletico or France, and that Griezmann now plays in an entirely different role in Barcelona, any perceived tactical advantage that Griezmann might have had no longer exists. So I don't see the point of all this speculation, unless you think Griezmann is somehow predisposed to play well against Germans for some odd reason.

MTL_Barca

Bought a new 120M forward, bench him for the most important game of the season, play good ol' reliable Messi-Suarez 4-4-2 instead, get slapped out of the tournament.

Sums up what Barto did to this club.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He doesn't fit, he is an asshole and he is overrated, but this is hardly his fault...

At least he runs, it was painful to see how in Bayern's disallowed fifth goal it was him actually trying to save it in our own goal line... He is on the pitch with no clear purpose...

ronniecro

dudes first touch with the ball and he stops and makes back pass instead of attacking open space in front of him,,gtfo you greasy cunt

Home of Barca Fans