Antoine Griezmann

Acnologia

I don't see any problem, we have 4 strikers and more than 60 games in the season so there will be plenty of minutes for everybody. A healthy competition is always good, even more when 2 of those are over 30y old.

If Griezmann performs as good as he did with Atletico, Dembele wont even be subbed on. The only times dembele will start next season will be during copa del ray matches and when we are playing in meaningless matches. Really hope Dembele leaves us to save his career

Last edited:

Kul_z

Avengers in the making, all out attack

Semedo pique lenglet alba
De jong arthur
Griez
Messi suarez neymar

Lmao

Sorin

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They're taking us for morons. How the flying fuck is he a left winger? Not since playing for La Real before 2014 has he played as a left winger. The sheer disrespect for its fans that the morons in charge of this club have is staggering.

But then we're trying ro get Neymar who is a left winger. They couldn't make themselves look moreb like absolute imbeciles even if they tried. The state of Barto & co.

Anyway, good luck to Griezmann. Even though I'm not that thrilled with his signing, I still believe he is quality and he'll help us upfront. It remains to be seen if the "average one" on our bench can bring the best out of him.

Xaviniesta

GR7

1510437683Antoine-Griezmann-France-2017.png

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :crbust:

CuleInAsia

Good signing for Barca.

Make Messi play as a CAM in a 4-2-2-2 with griezmann and Suarez upfront and Messi given the free role to roam about.

All this depends highly on the tactics that valverde adopts.

FinBarcelonafan

https://www.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/comunicado-oficial-7

Atletico being babies again. They just released a statement saying that the 120m that we paid is insufficient since when Griezmann announced his departure, his release clause was 200m. They're seriously getting embarrassing now releasing these statements. :facepalm:
They're probably angry that the 24m of the 120m is going to Real Sociedad.

Why the **** they don't complain about losing Hernandez to Bayern, Rodri to City?! Idiots.

Wambo

This is Coutinho all over again. Btw, why is the club always buying these expensive player when they are past their prime?

Home of Barca Fans