User Tag List

Page 456 of 456 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456
Results 6,826 to 6,831 of 6831

Thread: 17 - Antoine Griezmann

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasn't played well at LW or CF. The whole team is playing crap, maybe we should try 4-2-3-1. Messi in a free role behind suarez, dembele as LW and griezmann as RW, with de Jong and Arthur as the 2 midfielders. He can go central when messi drifts wide. Off the ball it can be 4-4-1-1 as messi and suarez don't press so the team is quite solid in defence like valverde's 1st season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has been suggested countless of times. Its de facto a 4-4-2 at best, more likely a 4-2-5. I dont think you can make that work with Messi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he will be used as a bargaining chip for neymar next year.
    It was a dumb transfer from the start and typical for this board.
    As will the future purchase of Neymar be.
    Still on route for that United/AC Milan failures.

Especially if Real end up with Mbappe in the post Messi years.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This board has been making one transfer mistake after another, spent 400m on 3 players that don't fit. The only reason we have won things and stayed competitive is because messi has masked it with his 20 assists and 50 goals a season. I just hope the next manager will get us playing as a team again. I don't want neymar back, we need to move on and build a new team, not spend everything on a 28 year old injury prone player.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need Gallardo. That guy is fire

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Well, I thought that Cou will be the new Iniesta.
    In his Liverpool's days he looked like an awesome LW-Cam-Cm hybrid who could be turned into a new Iniesta.

Only rare posters were saying that he can't play as a CM back then.
    So, we had hopes about him as a Cam.

No one ever thought about him being a LW.

Regarding Griezz, I thought that he is a bad no9, but I thought: he can't be worse than Dembele and Malcom, so let's try.
    I never believed that he could be better no9 than Suarez.
    I hoped that he will be able to play as a hybrid Lw-Cf like Cr7 where we would have Griezz and Suarez in the box against parked buses.
    But since he is short, slow, we don't cross and he is bad at finishing, there is zero use of him being in a box as a no9 or a hybrid Lw-Cf like Cr7.

But I didn't know that he has declined so much and lost all his pace.
    After 2 preseason games, it was quite clear what will happen.

So, today:
    Lone no9=bad
    Hybrid Lw-No9=bad
    Lw=bad
    Rw=bad
    Bench/sold=good
    The issue is if we play as a team, slight adjustment in positioning will work but we look like a team that has very little idea as to how to play with one another, it's because they don't. The team maintains possession because, for the most part, Barcelona are technical of a higher level than most of their opponents. Other than that, their play is too slow and their combinations too sloppy which I can't understand since the team plays under the same coach for the third season and they train every day together. Everything looks so disjointed. So Coutinho or Griezmann don't actually play in a system and just rely on their individual talent which will be pessimal.

If Griezmann wants to reach his full potential he should go to a team that actually has a game plan, like Liverpool. This is a very confused team, with a very confused coach.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.