Antoine Griezmann

M

MessiCam

Yeah. Don't think anyone would give a damn about this and that blackface incident if he ends up joining us.

At the end of the day, Griezmann is a fantastic player and €100m is a steal for someone like him in today's market.
This. I don’t care much for this assfuckery that he has going but he needs to be signed.

Suarez is getting too comfortable and Griezmann’s signing light a fire cracker up his ass as well as Dembélé’s.

Trickykid

Hey, it could be worse, at least he's not pulling a Hazard... yet.

Edit: shit, it actually seems he is :lol:
What a prick.

Last edited:

Messi983

Can't believe people are upset, I actually find this whole saga funny. :lol: I would also be mad at him if he would play this fu*** as a Barça player but I don't care about this in current situation. As said he's a luxury signing, if we get him great, if not then it won't be the end of the world. It's also still only mid June so whatever his decision will be nobody could blame him to keep both clubs in the dark though I'm pretty sure AM and Barça already know about his decision for some time and they can planning accordingly.

Saladin

I was for this transfer from the get-go, but his increasingly cringeworthy antics has reached Benny Hill levels. Seriously, fuck this guy. Is he Neymars cousin or something?

This is a ridiculous insult to both us and in particular the Atletico fanbase. There are so many ways for players to respond and behave professionally. Milking the fuck out of the situation in every way possible is not one of them. Attention whore. I'm fully 'converted' to camp Eriksen, guys. 10-13 goals from the Danish Viking and another 15 from Coutinho and Dembele each nullifies the need for Griezmann. What an absolute prick.

BarçaBarça

Because some of us have pride. dignity and respect for the club, but sadly the people in charge of the club just like you, have none!

I know that this drama looks a bit over the top, but we don't even know if this is true or not - the easiest clickbait right now is that Griezmann is a drama-queen as both Barcafans and Atleticofans (and United-fans who also wants closure) will agree without thinking about it.

Look at every single truly world-class signing in history and find one that went smooth and without drama? Every single world-record transfer in history has been covered in soap-opera-like drama, even before twitter/internet etc.

In Real they forgive Ronaldo for claiming attention after a bad CL-final in any way he could, but we are ready to turn down a world-class player because he is announcing it in a stupid way? That is laughable to me. Who really thinks about the clubs future, if we are so proud we can't accept players because of their SOME-strategy..

I hope he doesn't go full LeBron, but the important thing to me is that we don't need to watch Suarez run offside 50 times a game the next 3 years.

And tbh, if some twitter-stuff pisses Atletico-fans off, then how about being grateful stayed with them in their darkest hour? They had a transfer-ban, he wanted to go to United, but he turned it down, extended and stayed loyal to help the club. Now, the last few games for Atletico the fans whistles him and think he is a traitor for not staying for life..

M

MessiCam

I know that this drama looks a bit over the top, but we don't even know if this is true or not - the easiest clickbait right now is that Griezmann is a drama-queen as both Barcafans and Atleticofans (and United-fans who also wants closure) will agree without thinking about it.

Look at every single truly world-class signing in history and find one that went smooth and without drama? Every single world-record transfer in history has been covered in soap-opera-like drama, even before twitter/internet etc.

In Real they forgive Ronaldo for claiming attention after a bad CL-final in any way he could, but we are ready to turn down a world-class player because he is announcing it in a stupid way? That is laughable to me. Who really thinks about the clubs future, if we are so proud we can't accept players because of their SOME-strategy..

I hope he doesn't go full LeBron, but the important thing to me is that we don't need to watch Suarez run offside 50 times a game the next 3 years.

And tbh, if some twitter-stuff pisses Atletico-fans off, then how about being grateful stayed with them in their darkest hour? They had a transfer-ban, he wanted to go to United, but he turned it down, extended and stayed loyal to help the club. Now, the last few games for Atletico the fans whistles him and think he is a traitor for not staying for life..

The shenanigans has to stop but I hope he signs with us.

Raketa10

I don't think this saga has to do anything with Griezmann himself or fans. It's basically all about waiting for the 1st of July and his release clause dropping to 100 mil. In any other case ATM could sue us for our early approach. They could easily demand 200 mil in that case.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

[tw]1007201755657129985[/tw]

Why the fuck have Pique and his company produced his decison video?!?!

The plot thickens again.

FCBfan22

Ah, I see that he is set to sign a contract today with someone.

Unless, we reached the deal with Atleti for 110-120 million, which is unlikely, it's Se Queda.

Home of Barca Fans