Antoine Griezmann

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Really like the statement he made both on and off the pitch today (in the interview where he sounded very humble and gave all the credit to his teammates). But what I like about him the most so far is his workrate and his relentlessness in going after every ball in both offensive and defensive situations.

Just hope when Messi and Suarez come back his position will get figured out.

Last edited:

Obiaseti

As good as his second goal was I can't see him ever getting to occupy that position once Messi is back. This is without even bringing Suarez into the equation. It's an interesting challenge to find ways to optimize the positioning of all our forwards. Sadly it has fallen on the plate of quite possibly the most uninteresting manager we've had in recent history.

booge

prolific.

keep it up.

the only forward player in this team who can play lw or rw and make a good job of it is messi.

messi has to play RW otherwise greizman will be a fail. non of this switching around will work.

messi rw - tracking back on wings - getting 35-40 goals per season inc all penalties and freekicks.

griezmann through centre and tracking back getting 30 goals per season

and on the left you need someone with crazy speed getting around 25-30 goals per season

that's the only way i see it work

BarçaBarça

Great game last night - follow up with a few good ones in the next month and we have ourselves a great addition to the attack.

I still could see him replace Suarez quite often, combined with the LW at times. We will see how this unfolds, but happy that he got going so quickly.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So... He's not a #9, eh?

Ok, let's not get carried away Betis weren't that solid last night but it's a great sign nontheless.

LMTR14

he is the real deal (unlike those wastes of 100+ mil coutinho and dembele), but he should be fined 100000 every time he pulls off a stupid celebration like yesterday. we are not at the circus

also remains to be seen how he will fit in with messi and suarez

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Griezmann is a quality player, that's not a surprise. Still we'll have to wait how it works out once Messi and Suarez are back.

Home of Barca Fans