Antoine Griezmann

Catta

What did he do wrong, its not his fault that since he came the amigos ignore him. Messi and the rest were being spoiled kids who didn't get the toy they wanted(Neymar).

Griezmann alongside Frenkie is the only player who would play in Bayerns team, not because they are the most talented, but because they are the only ones technically good enough players from our team that can run and press for 90 mins.

If it were up to me, I would create the squad around those two, at least then we would have a team that runs and would fight. If we had players like them instead of Messi, Suarez, Vidal and Busi yesterday, maybe we would have lost again, but for sure we would have not be humiliated.

He is not as good as Messi or prime Suarez, but his determination and work rate is worth more than their walking for 90 mins and hoping for a moment of brilliance.

malvolio

What did he do wrong

Cashes in 20 mil a year to do back passes and dissappear in big games. Can't score to save his life and you want us to build the team around him. Guy is also on his last big pay cheque at a club that matters. He'll be in LA playing basketball once he rinses us.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Building a team around a soon-to-be 30 year old Griezmann is insanity. He'll be gone next summer.

HanDW

He's never going to succeed here, bad signing from the beginning and just doesn't fit. The best thing we can do is accept it as soon as possible and cash him out before is too late, we don't need another Coutinho situation.

Mitchell1978

What did he do wrong, its not his fault that since he came the amigos ignore him. Messi and the rest were being spoiled kids who didn't get the toy they wanted(Neymar).

Griezmann alongside Frenkie is the only player who would play in Bayerns team, not because they are the most talented, but because they are the only ones technically good enough players from our team that can run and press for 90 mins.

If it were up to me, I would create the squad around those two, at least then we would have a team that runs and would fight. If we had players like them instead of Messi, Suarez, Vidal and Busi yesterday, maybe we would have lost again, but for sure we would have not be humiliated.

He is not as good as Messi or prime Suarez, but his determination and work rate is worth more than their walking for 90 mins and hoping for a moment of brilliance.

Griezmann is a terrible fit, and the money spent on him should have been used to strengthen the team properly.

Catta

Of course he is not a good fit with our old and static team. But tell me who would be apart from Neymar. Even if the club got Mane or Salah, Messi and Suarez would ignore them because they are not Neymar. Mane for instance would look better than Griezmann because he is a true winger and is faster, but he would still flop, would score half as many goals as he does for L'pool.

There is no hope for any forward, until the seniors are gone, they don't want to gel with anyone except Neymar, no body else is welcome.

Marshall D Teach

Of course he is not a good fit with our old and static team. But tell me who would be apart from Neymar. Even if the club got Mane or Salah, Messi and Suarez would ignore them because they are not Neymar. Mane for instance would look better than Griezmann because he is a true winger and is faster, but he would still flop, would score half as many goals as he does for L'pool.

There is no hope for any forward, until the seniors are gone, they don't want to gel with anyone except Neymar, no body else is welcome.

If the seniors want Neymar that badly, they better win CLs for fun with him.

What's that? They got dicked 4-0 by PSG and 3-0 by Juve with Neymar on the team? Well then they can shut the fuck up.

Alik

Would get rid of him, simply to take off his wages. The second highest in the team.

At least Griezmann is one of the few sellable players we have.

Raki13

Would get rid of him, simply to take off his wages. The second highest in the team.

At least Griezmann is one of the few sellable players we have.

All the top clubs have this problem but its of their own making , they gave them the ridiculous 4-5 deals on money they could never achieve anywhere else. What makes it worse with this clown is he ridiculed the club the first time we tried to buy him.

Home of Barca Fans