Antoine Griezmann

FinBarcelonafan

He is and was a terrible fit on this team absolutely not what bar?a needs from a forward/winger (speed, dribbling ability).

Plenty of people here have said it before he was bought, there were reports parts of the Bar?a sporting department opposed the transfer but Barto pushed it through.

It baffles me that there are still reporters who don't understand.

Yes, you are right, I think 80% of the Barca forum knew this was going to be a disaster signing, not to mention his "Decision" bullshit and all, it made us look like total clowns.

Terrible terrible planning.

snowy

... Wrong fit is one thing, but a player who is scared to shoot or dribble, constantly backpasses is another.

and that's why Ziyech is one of my fav players, he plays super daring football, so does Zaha. Of course they will lose the ball so if you combine them with a Casemiro-Camavinga type, you're good to go.

It's so weird Griezz plays so shy. In his interviews, he sounded as confident Bernie Mac Mr. 3000. I mean, what happened jaj Camp Nou - Neo Fear Factor ???

You like Raul Jimenez I think. That Rabona goal he tried the other day vs Olympiacos was class. Manu is close signing him. Just dotting up the final details.

Play this with Billy Eillish Bad Guy :music:

Nazario1985

I hate to say it, but this team needs this guy to play in whatever side Bayern is going to hurt us, because of his "defensive" abilities :(

Laplacian

I hate to say it, but this team needs this guy to play in whatever side Bayern is going to hurt us, because of his "defensive" abilities :(

Pave is more useful than whatever he has to contribute with his "defensive" abilities. I hope he doesn't start, or play at all really. Fati/Dembele.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Griezmann: ''We are looking forward to it, we have worked well tactically and we are ready to play the game. We know it will be difficult, but we know what we have to do to qualify for the semifinals. It will be a very good match. I have packed my luggage so that there are enough clothes until the 23th August (Final)''.

Lets hope he will need all his clothes.

FinBarcelonafan

Griezmann: ''We are looking forward to it, we have worked well tactically and we are ready to play the game. We know it will be difficult, but we know what we have to do to qualify for the semifinals. It will be a very good match. I have packed my luggage so that there are enough clothes until the 23th August (Final)''.

Lets hope he will need all his clothes.

Haha. They have prepared tactically, now I am curious..

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Griezmann gonna school them like he did in 2016.

He was on another level 2016, the best Griezmann I have ever seen. He destroyed Germany in Euro 2016 and was the main reason why France and Atletico came into the final. Since then he declined and now he isnt half as good as 2016 Griezi.

Home of Barca Fans