Antoine Griezmann

Morten

City wont the league with record points last season, are on for 5 trophies out of 6 domestically and look like putting Real out of CL and will be one of favs.

Lot of battering of teams has gone on. Dont you worry about that.

And still, literally lost as many games in the PL as Arsenal this season.
They dont batter teams every weak, you are wrong.

JamDav1982

And still, literally lost as many games in the PL as Arsenal this season.
They dont batter teams every weak, you are wrong.

Aye City are poor.

Good luck at Emirates.

There you go.

For someone who makes statements like 'Barca always beat Atletico' etc you take it very literally other peoples statements to try and break them down.

Go pish the bed about Barca coming back in league you weed.

Morten

Aye City are poor.

Good luck at Emirates.

There you go.

For someone who makes statements like 'Barca always beat Atletico' etc you take it very literally other peoples statements to try and break them down.

Go pish the bed about Barca coming back in league you weed.

You talked about how poor Barca were, and then you bring up City as the shining example on how to play? They have struggled a lot this season breaking down teams away from home.
But thats okay, i see your only response is "they gonna beat your team in the CL, lululul", as if that means anything.

Ok, move along now, we are done here.

JamDav1982

You talked about how poor Barca were, and then you bring up City as the shining example on how to play? They have struggled a lot this season breaking down teams away from home.
But thats okay, i see your only response is "they gonna beat your team in the CL, lululul", as if that means anything.

Ok, move along now, we are done here.

I brought up City as a side that face deep defences all the time and are a better attacking unit that Barca.

Easy.

You had first hand notice of that when City dusted yer lads 2-1 and captain fantastic had to haul them down to prevent it being 3.

Good luck against Emirates vs the City side on a par with Arsenal.

Morten

I brought up City as a side that face deep defences all the time and are a better attacking unit that Barca.

Easy.

Good luck against Emirates vs the City side on a par with Arsenal.

And are struggling a lot breaking them down, evidently, if you have been following the PL at all this season.

Move along now.

Bulgroz

i have seen enough, trust me. he is a system player that got lucky to have two defensive minded managers that understood they have to build their attacks around him.

i watch players from other teams and i've never really was in awe when griezmann played, even when he had a really good game. dimitri payet is twice as talented as him.

Damn, I only read the forum from time to time, often get annoyed at the level of ignorance some (not most) people here display, and always manage to be wise enough not to answer.

But this.

Wow.

I was about to write a lenghty post about how you clearly never watched Payet for more than 3 games (and probably the only season in which he was consistently around world class level, which was 4 years ago), but I'll just post this instead, coming from a french person who has seen Payet play (both on the tv and in a stadium) countless times:
:lol:

JamDav1982

And are struggling a lot breaking them down, evidently, if you have been following the PL at all this season.

Move along now.

Move along to the Etihad and see how your boys do.

City should have put 3/4 past your lot and have had too many poor defensive games this season but across last couple seasons and all competitions they are battering teams most weeks offensively.

They are top scorers in the league you mumpty and scoring on average close to three goals a game and that is in a poorer season results wise.

God Serena

It's remarkable, you just know he was going to fuck up, as soon as the ball is heading in his direction. Getting yanked off at halftime saved his blushes big time.

Tackle

Doesn't matter how rubbish he is. We should stay quiet and be grateful for anything he does. We will pamper him, start him in every match and hold off as long as possible from accepting the reality he is yet another 100m+ flop. Then he'll play one decent match in 3 months and the usual Catalan rags will rave about him for the week to come.

Home of Barca Fans