Antoine Griezmann

serghei

The problem for most of our floped players is the system. They doesnt fit in.

Coutinho WAS a good player that was destroyed by the systen and Griezmann is suffering too.

Do you guys really think that this really slow football os our philosofy? We should play a passing possession style? Yes, but that style should have beem much more dynamic.

That's what people don't understand. Coutinho and Griezmann both played great before they signed with us. All went to shit only after they came and joined our crap system. They were doing great under Klopp and Simeone. Because their teams are properly set and because they are tier 1 managers.

Sure, you can talk about their mentality and so on and so forth, but they also showed that in the right conditions they were able to deliver elite performances consistently. The problem is at Barcelona they have/had anything but the proper conditions. Any player that plays well when the system works can play crap in a faulty team.

Last edited:

vegitot

That's what people don't understand. Coutinho and Griezmann both played great before they signed with us. All went to shit only after they came and joined our crap system. They were doing great under Klopp and Simeone. Because their teams are properly set and because they are tier 1 managers.

Sure, you can talk about their mentality and so on and so forth, but they also showed that in the right conditions they were able to deliver elite performances consistently. The problem is at Barcelona they have/had anything but the proper conditions. Any player that plays well when the system works can play crap in a faulty team.

Coutinho is average at Bayern

malvolio

coutinho didn't amount to anything more than 2-3 seasons at liverpool in his whole career. played for inter, barca and bayern - as top level as it gets and he flopped.

Messigician

After closing the Arthur - Pjanić deal, Juventus and Barcelona continue to work on new deals. One of them could involve Antoine Griezmann. Talks are ongoing and Douglas Costa and Adrien Rabiot have options to enter a possible deal. [rai via sport]

I don't want to hear anymore about Rabiot...

Newcomer

After closing the Arthur - Pjanić deal, Juventus and Barcelona continue to work on new deals. One of them could involve Antoine Griezmann. Talks are ongoing and Douglas Costa and Adrien Rabiot have options to enter a possible deal. [rai via sport]

I don't want to hear anymore about Rabiot...

Seems like a win win deal for Bar?a and Juventus.

Swapping substitutes (Rabiot and Griezmann) and Bar?a get the better end of the deal with the highly technical and dangerous Douglas Costa. It will be hard to convince Rabiot though, he is a juventino through and through. Maybe you'll need to give some assurance he would be a starter at Bar?a (he can be substitute only at Turin, his beloved club) and i guess FDJ should make place for Rabiot. Send the dutch farmer to PSG and i think it will be a successful window for Juve, Bar?a while PSG gets ripped off.

Last edited:

Messigician

Swapping substitutes (Rabiot and Griezmann) and Bar?a get the better end of the deal with the highly technical and dangerous Douglas Costa. It will be hard to convince Rabiot though, he is a juventini through and through. Maybe you'll need to give some assurance he would be a starter at Bar?a (he can be substitute only at Turin, his beloved club) and i guess FDJ should make place for Rabiot. Send the dutch farmer to PSG and i think it will be a successful window for Juve, Bar?a while PSG gets ripped off.

Win win? Sure if we want to be the next Arsenal and not the best team in the world

Richard.H

Swapping substitutes (Rabiot and Griezmann) and Bar?a get the better end of the deal with the highly technical and dangerous Douglas Costa. It will be hard to convince Rabiot though, he is a juventino through and through. Maybe you'll need to give some assurance he would be a starter at Bar?a (he can be substitute only at Turin, his beloved club) and i guess FDJ should make place for Rabiot. Send the dutch farmer to PSG and i think it will be a successful window for Juve, Bar?a while PSG gets ripped off.

Are you trolling? Rabiot better than FDJ? in what parallel universe?

Home of Barca Fans