Antoine Griezmann

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He would have scored two goals today if it wasn't for Semedo and Vidal being offside and going for the ball. I'll take Setien's trademark narrow wins in the upcoming games with Griezmann scoring one of the crucial goals.

Batistuta9

We should sell him whilst we can recoup most of the money spent on him. He is a good player, but just doesn't fit. His best position is where messi plays. Might as well buy a proper RW and CF than using him there as a makeshift

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There was twice where he had to take two touches in their box and lost the ball - should have shot without a touch! But he needed two freaking touches to control the ball! Dude, Pique would have scored on both those chances ffs!

Wasn’t to control the ball but rather get it onto his left

Andresito

Staff member
Did exactly what me and some others said before. He gets our only clear opportunity and manages to score our only goal.

malvolio

good goal, but anonymous otherwise. i would have punched hiim in the face after prancing around and doing fuck all in the first half.

Tackle

He scored a goal any supposed world class striker should always be putting in the back of the net. Glad he got it, but am not going to praise the bloke over the moon for it.

CatalinR10

scored more KO CL away goals for Barcelona than Suarez in last 5 years.

PalatableFixedBoto-size_restricted.gif

Home of Barca Fans