Antoine Griezmann

Richard.H

I thought he had the best performance he’s had in the blaugrana so far. Lots of pressing, very good passes, and was finally reading the game well from the wing. I hope he keeps this up

clemente

I knew this thread will turn from full hate to all positive as soon as he gets few good matches, such a fragile place, no reason to judge a player that's new and not even being played in his position. Was always obvious that Griezzman is the best possible striker for our possession style, also when new manager comes and we play actual barca style, he will get even more effective.

behindbrowneyes

I knew this thread will turn from full hate to all positive as soon as he gets few good matches, such a fragile place, no reason to judge a player that's new and not even being played in his position. Was always obvious that Griezzman is the best possible striker for our possession style, also when new manager comes and we play actual barca style, he will get even more effective.

Was kinda disappointed by his slow start but couldn't hate him because of the effort he made. You rarely see a striker who works so hard. Never lost hope because it was clear that he will link-up well once Messi is back.
Best example that hard work always pays off in the end.

Messigician

Makes me sick everytime I see him make the safest pass possible.

Going from Ronaldinho, Henry, Villa, Neymar to this is a disgrace!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, that was shit. Say what you want about Dembele, but there’s no way he could’ve been worse than Griezmann tonight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, that was shit. Say what you want about Dembele, but there’s no way he could’ve been worse than Griezmann tonight.

Of course he could have. He would have lost possession 20 times before going off injured.

xxxxxx

He just doesn't suit this team. He kinda looks clueless on the ball in tight areas. He got more space at Atletico because they were more of a counter-attacking team.

He's obviously a good player, but I doubt he's going to put in consistently good performances here.

Home of Barca Fans