Antoine Griezmann

Total-Football

Ridiculous work ethic again.. Looked more hungry today, a world cup winner, than some the youngsters.. Elite mentality. This guy with this mentality will never fail at barca.

henias

Workrate alone is worrying, it was his moment to step up but he was never ever a clutch player, was just attempting safe passes the whole time. Relying on players like Perez and Ansu to do the attacking roles and pull some magic. I mean if people detest players like Rakitic who just attempts the easiest of passes, you cant defend someone like Griez although he has workrate. He took the free role of Messi in this game but was really average in attack.

KingLeo10

5 years of Simeone took a lot out of him, imo.

He was perhaps the best finisher in the world in 15-16 but since then has regressed.

Andresito

Staff member
Workrate alone is worrying, it was his moment to step up but he was never ever a clutch player, was just attempting safe passes the whole time. Relying on players like Perez and Ansu to do the attacking roles and pull some magic. I mean if people detest players like Rakitic who just attempts the easiest of passes, you cant defend someone like Griez although he has workrate. He took the free role of Messi in this game but was really average in attack.

Even Messi would struggle with Pérez, Firpo and Wagué in attack lol. Knowing he's going to play both Sociedad and Madrid games he still tried even harder than I'd have ever expected in a meaningless game like this.

He didn't even play with Ansu yesterday.

vegitot

brillant through ball lead to Perez's goal

Alik

Not only workrate.

Great linkup play and creativity.

The first goal was mostly due to him.

He comes across as the kind of guy that checks 4 times before crossing the road. Incredibly safe player. No risk in his game. Alena showed more bravery with his passing. I don't care if he runs a lot. If that's the case we should have spent 100m on Mo Farah.

Show some creativity. Try to be the difference maker like you were at Atleti

Total-Football

Hilarious.. The first guy to the press the keeper ahead of Suarez who is supposed to do that. Then when he tracks back, he returns faster than buskets lmao. Not that griezman is a superman, rather that the dinosaurs in this team are that fucked up.

Home of Barca Fans