Antoine Griezmann

Newcomer

What has he said about PSG and France? If he is unhappy playing wide he needs to move on for the good of his career.

He likes to present himself as a fan of Olympique de Marseille and Marseille city/Marseille public. And he has a sweet spot for Lyon since it was his childhood region.

He has said he doesn't feel like he would want to play in France though. It was even said he went to Barça and didn't think about offers from PL or other clubs because his family is settled in Spain and he likes it too.

If you want to translate, here is an article in french with all Griezmann quotes about France, Marseille, Lyon and Paris (PSG):
http://www.football.fr/espagne/articles/pourquoi-griezmann-ne-peut-pas-venir-au-psg-1159361/

Last edited:

Total-Football

Best barca player today.. He didn't have to do much to be the best.. He defended and tried to make runs.. Surrounded by corpses as usual

xxxxxx

Best barca player today.. He didn't have to do much to be the best.. He defended and tried to make runs.. Surrounded by corpses as usual

You're trolling, right? He was awful today. Very quiet, and he cost Messi a goal today.

I'm still going to get behind him, but there a lot of Barcelona fans already turning against him. In most of his games, he's looked very quiet. I just don't think he can adapt to a team that has a lot of possession and plays against teams that park the bus.

But as I said, we'll see how it goes.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Crap, yet again. He has never been the fastest but looking more like Cesc, Busi and Pique by the game.

That's a valid point. Everyone who joins Barca becomes slower by 50%, it is a default nerf. Clearly, something isn't right with our fitness training.

xxxxxx

That's a valid point. Everyone who joins Barca becomes slower by 50%, it is a default nerf. Clearly, something isn't right with our fitness training.

That's because we don't press like we used to..... and we certainly don't pass the ball as quick as we used to. The only player that looks like creating anything is Messi.

Home of Barca Fans