Antoine Griezmann

cro-man

I like his defending but this is one good game against eibar. This doesnt change anything until we see it more often especially against better teams.

xxxxxx

It wouldn't surprise me if the Barcelona fans start turning on him. He's looked really average so far. He doesn't look comfortable at all. But I'm putting this all on Valverde.

EdmondDantes

Great pressing in the first half, passing was off and he faded a bit.

It's not his fault but I feel we need Dembele's speed more at the moment, even if Antoine is clearly the better player.

EdmondDantes

I think this could be worth a try. He is not helping the team much now.

He's working really hard off the ball. The problem is, typically when I see us going to that 4-4-2 shape it means we're getting bossed by the opponent.

A 4-3-3 with a escape valve speedster like Dembele, or even better a hardworking one like Fati or even Perez gives us another option to pass to, and something else for the opposition to think about, like Pedro or Villa back then.

Havesaks

Seems lost and I blame Valverde. He needs ideas and motivation to maximize his potential.playing off position isnt an easy feat, and the manager should do more.

We didn't spend 120m for someone to track back and press and do not much more than that. Reminds me of when people used to make excuses for Heskey missing sitters by saying 'But look at how helps the defense though'. Let's face it we have spent nearly 400m on 3 players to play LW and none of them have made the cut.

snowy

Great pressing in the first half, passing was off and he faded a bit.

It's not his fault but I feel we need Dembele's speed more at the moment, even if Antoine is clearly the better player.

Go 4-2-4

Leo & Antoine combining in CF area with Grizzi tracking back some to help out Dej n Art

Ansu n Bouze stretching the wings. U gotta be kraze not to use speed n skills (yes! I said it lol) they offer

They'd also be required to track back n assist in MF but with their youth and energy levels, wouldn't be a prob :cool:

Home of Barca Fans