Antoine Griezmann

ebc_99

Brilliant game, exactly what i hoped we would see when he signed. Really looking forward to see him and Messi at the same time.

Raketa10

As I already wrote in Valverde thread, we'll see how will they play together because Griezmann today basically played like a false 9 and Messi tends to drift in the middle so they could easily collide. I hope that won't happen but we'll see.

Givenchy

amazing performance, some of his link ups and 1 touch play.. then that FABULOUS celebration, incredible!

tracked back also. after Arda i was worried Atleti players would take it easy at Barca but hes still working his ass off :griezmann:

Catta

Great players can find a way to coexist. Long ago there were talks that Xavi and Iniesta can't play together, and then they became the best midfield duo in history. Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole were also considered to be to similar, but ended becoming the best forward duo of their time.

The same will be with Messi and Griezmann, they will form something special.

Calidad

I like Griezmann. Always have. He’s a hard working, intelligent and talented player.

I questioned, and still do question the move though as I’m not sure where he fits with Suarez and Messi. We’ll see what happens I suppose.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
amazing performance, some of his link ups and 1 touch play.. then that FABULOUS celebration, incredible!

tracked back also. after Arda i was worried Atleti players would take it easy at Barca but hes still working his ass off :griezmann:

He plays like that for France too. When he won the WC he said in an interview that he adores playing in a defensive 4-4-2, lol. Basically he loves to defend.

BarcaVillain

Neymar and Messi floating behind Griezmann narrow, Alba and Semedo bombing on, solid midfield three of FDJ, Arthur and Vidal/Busi. Suarez, Perez and Fati as impact subs. Get it done.

Home of Barca Fans