Antoine Griezmann

Xaviniesta

giphy.gif

Jakabor

Griezmann is a worthy addition to the club.

Say what you want about his personality, but he is one of the best attacking players in the world.

Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, Dembele... that’ll strike fear into any opposition.

Mitchell1978

Messi has no excuses this season. He's got his man, now he needs to step up in EVERY UCL knockout match (both home and away).

The universe where Griezmann is Messi's wanted siging doesn't exist. This is purely Bartomeu's signing, from every comment its clear the barça "core" players didn't want Griezmann.

Anyway, not a good day for barça... only think good about it, that it ain't Neymar coming back

abbbs97

if only suarez is sold and Fraudverde isnt our maanger, I would be so much more excited about this signing.
Nonetheless, Griezmann will definitely improve us in terms of attack and defense. I just need Suarez to be benched, please.

Jakabor

Isn’t it obvious that Suarez will be sold next summer with Griezmann taking the 9 spot full time.

2019/2020: Griezmann - Suarez - Messi
(...Dembele will still get plenty of time)

2020/2021: Dembele - Griezmann - Messi

Mitchell1978

Isn’t it obvious that Suarez will be sold next summer with Griezmann taking the 9 spot full time.

2019/2020: Griezmann - Suarez - Messi
(...Dembele will still get plenty of time)

2020/2021: Dembele - Griezmann - Messi

Messi moving back to the false 9 position makes more sense, can't remember Griezmann ever playing as a real CF

Wernher von Braun

Great move! He will definitely be helpful. He is 28 and if he stays fit, he can play for 4-5 years which will be enough for us.

I'd love to see Neymar's coming back with resonable price. Like 100 + Coutinho. Also selling of Rakitic, Malcom, Umtiti and Rafinha will give us enough source to buy a good CB and RB.

Home of Barca Fans