Antoine Griezmann

FinBarcelonafan

Smells a bit like Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale-James, which, as we know, was a disaster. I think we need a threeman midfield for balance. I hope Suarez will be benched for a 3-man attack.

Griezzman is good defensive player, at least much better than any of those 4 mentioned. He adds much needed balance to our team.

Messigician

All signs point to greaseman coming. 125m for a player in decline is an absolute travesty. He will turn into the walking dead here within 6 months

Mitchell1978

I've said explicitely that his best position is "behind another striker". He's still a CF to me, because he's a center forward, behind another center forward, but anyway that's just semantics. The most important thing is that I'm pretty sure that's where he'll play, and I don't really get how it would be a bad fit.

so basically he will play where Messi plays is what your saying

Acnologia

I still dont understand why some of us dont want Neymar back but will gladly take Griezmann. At least Neymar had theexcuse of stepping out if Messi's shadow, Griezmann straight up rejected us when we went for him last summer

Last edited:

George_Costanza

I still dont understand why some of us dont want Neymar back but will gladly take Griezmann. At least Neymar had excuse of stepping out if Messi's shadow, Griezmann straight up rejected when we went for him last summer

In an ideal world, we shouldn't try to sign any of them.

Judoman

I still dont understand why some of us dont want Neymar back but will gladly take Griezmann. At least Neymar had excuse of stepping out if Messi's shadow, Griezmann straight up rejected when we went for him last summer

Since it has been explained on daily basis on multiple occasions, it s obvious you don t want to understand.

Neymar doesn t have an excuse to sue Barca for loyalty bonus, while leaving with a "stepping out of Messi s shadow" reason. He just doesn t. If that was the reason he should fuck off somewhere else, not right back under Messi s shadow. Also he skipped all second halfs of seasons, since he left. His body is breaking down, which is no surprise since he enjoys party-life stile He is 3 years older, while his price remains the same.
It would be idiotic to buy him back 3 years older in physical downtrend. The only way that would make some sense is to swap him for Coutinho 1:1. Perhaps we can add Rakitic. But that s it.

All Griezmann did is he said NO to us, while producing dumb documentary. He didn t try to extort money from us, he doesn t have greedy entourage and he doesn t have a broken body.
Also, he is much cheaper as it stands out.

It s ok to be Neyboy s fanboy, but don t try to play dumb. At least i hope for your sake you re playing.

Porque

[tw]1149634236275515392[/tw]

#matterofminutes now

Lawyers of Griezmann have been spotted entering LaLiga offices. It is expected to be confirmed later today that Griezmann has bought out his contract at Atletico Madrid to start his career as a professional Fortnight player.

Translation for those who don't read Spanish.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Not sure in which universe a starting lineup composed of a 33 year old Suárez that offers little defensively and in terms of pressing nowadays, a 32 year old Messi who is even worse on that front, 27 year old (28 year old at the time of the CL knockout stage next year) Neymar of all players and a 28 year old Griezmann (29 years old next March) will work. Zero perspective in that frontline as well given that Suárez and Messi are only going to decline (Suárez is already done IMO) and Neymar and Griezmann are not going to get better either and most likely have their best years behind them. How long will the last 2 last on the needed and desired level? 2 season? 3 at most? In regards to Neymar that is a huge question mark even.

Surely such a formation will only make the team weaker.

Signing Griezmann would be enough to rejuvenate the attack, increase the goalscoring contribution of the team significantly and add some playmaking, pressing and defensive work upfront. However signing Neymar on top of that would be suicide and very much a "Bartofeo classic".

The priorities of the board are completely messed up. Zero sporting direction since forever.

Instead of strengthening the entire squad, creating a cohesive team, Bartofeo is hellbent on copying the failed Galácticos.

What the team needed was an overhaul this summer. Parting ways with the likes of Rakitic, Suárez, Coutinho, Umtiti etc. Not further strengthening the "club de amigos" clan by signing freaking Neymar of all players.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

We won't buy Neymar.

If we get rid of Coutinho, Dembélé and other players deemed transferable if the right offer arrives (Umtit, Rakitic etc.), the useless board will buy Neymar 100%. Neymar wants out (desperately) and PSG are open to getting rid of him as well as they have learned from 2 failed seasons in a row and of trying to imitate a Galácticos like project to no sporting avail. Projects that never succeed to begin with. Hence Henrique getting the boot and Leonardo taking his place and changing how PSG operates. The focus seems to have shifted to prioritizing the TEAM rather than a select few star names who often happen to be toxic for the team. Basically he wants to put an end to PSG's very own "club de amigos" clan. Unlike what the clown Bartofeo is doing at our club.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans