Antoine Griezmann

Alik

Looks like Suarez will have some company. :p

D_J-ZjFXYAAuWBP.jpg

D_J-WnjXoAE_3YE.png

Anyone will some show rolls of fat when sitting down unless they are anorexic.

hulinat

drinking some shitty mexican lager on a yacht when he's supposed to be training and preparing for next season cus fuck the authorities m' i rite?? huehuehuehue dab to that.

Messigician

drinking some shitty mexican lager on a yacht when he's supposed to be training and preparing for next season cus fuck the authorities m' i rite?? huehuehuehue dab to that.

Sums it up, I hope he remains at Atletico as public enemy number 1

Bulgroz

While you want Neymar to come back, since playing beach soccer with your friends instead of coming back to training is way better :lol:

Messigician

While you want Neymar to come back, since playing beach soccer with your friends instead of coming back to training is way better :lol:

Neymar is simply saying up yours to Nassar and doing his best to get us a reduced transfer fee.

Neymar is a hard worker let's be honest. He isn't as professional as Messi but he works very hard for the team like at the Juve game and the PSG game. When Messi and Suarez went missing or injured Neymar usually turned up.

Bulgroz

Neymar is simply saying up yours to Nassar and doing his best to get us a reduced transfer fee.

Neymar is a hard worker let's be honest. He isn't as professional as Messi but he works very hard for the team like at the Juve game and the PSG game. When Messi and Suarez went missing or injured Neymar usually turned up.

:lol:

What's the difference with Griezmann, who's just trying to get his transfer to Barca done ?

By the way, Griezmann works 10 times harder than Neymar on the pitch, so I don't really get what you're trying to say.

behindbrowneyes

:lol:

By the way, Griezmann works 10 times harder than Neymar on the pitch, so I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Atlético Griezmann, yes. France national team Griezmann, nope. You don't know which Griezmann we'll get. I doubt he'll be that Simeone-type hard worker under a laissez-faire coach like Valverde.

Bulgroz

Atlético Griezmann, yes. France national team Griezmann, nope. You don't know which Griezmann we'll get. I doubt he'll be that Simeone-type hard worker under a laissez-faire coach like Valverde.

France Griezmann doesn't work hard ? Who was that guy defending in our own box against Belgium then ? You can even see him talking about that game in the documentary about France WC win, and he says something like "man I just love those kind of games where we all defend like crazy, that's my favorite type of wins". And even if he was indeed working less under Deschamps than under Simeone (which could also be a simple consequence of both team's playstyle), it's still A LOT more than what Neymar does either for PSG or for Brazil, effort-wise.

xXKonan

According to various Catalan/Spanish Media, it seems Griezmann's lawyer has the check but it won't be deposited until tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans