Antoine Griezmann

Barcilliant

He needs to stop making documentaries about himself. I genuinely think he's doing it to improve his chances of Balon Dor.

Annoying af.

Barcilliant

Too expensive.

Why don't we sell Coutinho, bench Suarez and buy Lacazette. Give Alena and Puig a proper run in the team plus we already have De Jong. Hopefully Psg gazump us in this transfer.

Messigician

Laporta: "I think most Barça fans don't want Griezmann, and on top of that, I think the prices they are saying are exaggerated. I think that there are other players with great potential who could do perfectly what Griezmann could at Barça."

"I don't like to get stuck into sporting matters because if he comes, we'll be the first, all the Barca fans, to support him, just with other players that have come."

Andrew M

Laporta: "I think most Barça fans don't want Griezmann, and on top of that, I think the prices they are saying are exaggerated. I think that there are other players with great potential who could do perfectly what Griezmann could at Barça."

"I don't like to get stuck into sporting matters because if he comes, we'll be the first, all the Barca fans, to support him, just with other players that have come."

Well it's not like he's going to say that Bartomeu is doing a great job....

Messigician

Griezmann was preparing another documentary to announce his departure from Atlético but his club demanded that he announce it in an official video through the club to avoid what happened last year. [Cadena SER]

JerseyAddict

giphy.gif

Raki13

Attention seeking tosser , should never have been given a second chance to sign , the club is being run by fools.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I'm at a point where I'm now totally indifferent to anything this club does. Stands for fucking nothing run by fucking scummy criminals with only their self interests at heart and very little understanding of anything football related. Fuck this board and anyone who supports them.

Andrew M

I'm at a point where I'm now totally indifferent to anything this club does. Stands for fucking nothing run by fucking scummy criminals with only their self interests at heart and very little understanding of anything football related. Fuck this board and anyone who supports them.

Chill out, bud

xXKonan

Christian Falk who is tier 1 for Bayern also stated by his information that Barcelona will sign Griezmann.

Bayern was also interested in Griez but he decided to go to us instead.

Home of Barca Fans