Antoine Griezmann

Neymessi

Griezmann is only coming here because he is desperate. He spat on every Atleti fan by doing a PR stunt telling he is staying, got a huge wage increase only to leave a year later. If Neymar did that, Barca fans will make sure he will not see the light of day.

True.

Neymar won everything here, stayed for a long time and it was time he left for a bigger challenge after gaining significant experience to be the main man.

Newcomer

I am talking about Griezmann though what Coutinho was cuntish too getting his big move. Griezmann is more likely to play at QSG in 2021 because he is bad fit. He is not a no.9 and in order to get the best out of him he need to play in Messi position which I don't see it happening.

No.

The french players from Atletico like Marseille more. Of course, not enough to join OM but they would not like to go to PSG.

This is one of the things i like and i respect about Mbappé. He values and respects his league, his country clubs and his country.

Usually french players have no respect, even for their childhood club sometimes.

Neymessi

We got Coutinho and Dembele and Malcom. If we kept all of them by next season, where will Griezmann fit in?

Who is fat and sucks at everything apart from finishing?
Who is always offside?
Who is pretty shit in many games but keeps giving stick to younger players?
Who didn't reveal his knee injury and kept playing?

Yes, that guy.

gr98

coutinho is most likely being sold

lineup will likely be

griezzman - suarez - messi

griezmann - messi - dembele

with malcom getting minutes whenever one of the wingers are subbed. but i think we'll sell malcom as well

Malcom could be off to Lille or Sevilla, Lille are willing to pay 40m for him.

Dinho10

coutinho is most likely being sold

lineup will likely be

griezzman - suarez - messi

griezmann - messi - dembele

with malcom getting minutes whenever one of the wingers are subbed. but i think we'll sell malcom as well

Say if we sell Malcom, Coutinho and Griezmann get a long term injury, that leaves us with just Dembele who can't keep himself fit for more than half a season. Griezmann is not a natural wide player so selling two widemen is beyond idiotic.

Newcomer

Lille ? 40 M? Willing ?

I very much doubt that information.

Lille is in the worst financial situation in France. They gambled 2 years ago and accumulated big debt. They were almost relegated by the DNCG (financial regulatory body in french football).

They are lucky their gamble paid off but now they have to sell. And it is what they will do with putting Pepe in auction.

They can't pay big fee and it is not their modus operandi. They are doing speculation on young players + higher resale. This is why they took Monaco sporting director.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Enough with your moralistic BS.

Griezman is a world-class player. Hope he helps re-win the only title that truly matters.

The end.

Sure, Coutinho was a world class player. Just because so and so is a so-called world class player does not mean he is compatible and will succeed here. Throwing names from a star-studded list is not a smart transfer strategy.

The end.

Dinho10

Who is fat and sucks at everything apart from finishing?
Who is always offside?
Who is pretty shit in many games but keeps giving stick to younger players?
Who didn't reveal his knee injury and kept playing?

Yes, that guy.

That is the ideal move but we are dealing with Fraudverde so Griezmann will get pushed wide. Having Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom with Griezmann competing for wide spots is going to cause fraction among the dressing room.

Dinho10

a) that's a reach
b) if malcom stays he'll have the same role like this year, where he barely played even though dembele was out a lot
c) we'd probably play roberto on the wings if it ever came to your scenario

Roberto on wings....:lol::lol::lol: I hope you are not being serious

Last edited:

mia7007

Lille ? 40 M? Willing ?

I very much doubt that information.

Lille is in the worst financial situation in France. They gambled 2 years ago and accumulated big debt. They were almost relegated by the DNCG (financial regulatory body in french football).

They are lucky their gamble paid off but now they have to sell. And it is what they will do with putting Pepe in auction.

They can't pay big fee and it is not their modus operandi. They are doing speculation on young players + higher resale. This is why they took Monaco sporting director.
They are selling Pepe for 60m at least

Asylum15

I honestly feel a little violated with this.

Guy basically mocks us a year ago with that childish documentary and now because his 'beloved' Atleti are knocked out of Europe early and his captain is leaving, he comes crying back to us.

AND WE FUCKING ACCEPT HIM.

Dinho10

442 doesnt have any wingers...but he plays on the wings regardless. im not sure how you haven't seen this? he's played there many times the last 2 seasons.

edit: as [MENTION=2258]Hamzah[/MENTION] called it, right sideded midfielder or midfielder who plays on the wings

The last time he played he as winger was in 2015. It is either as a strike partner or no.10 at Atleti. Admit Griezmann will be a bad signing.

Home of Barca Fans