Antoine Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The funny thing about all this is that it was one of our own, Pique who suggested this documentary BS to Griezmann.

George_Costanza

If we're gonna talk about dignity and self-respect then Barca should not have signed Luis Suarez back in 2014 based on his actions.

The sooner you realize there is no such thing in football the better for you folks.

Why? what did Suarez do to Barca? He bites another player, he apologized for it and got punished, how this is related to dignity and self-respect?

Griezmann himself said the main reason he doesn't want to play for Barcelona because he can't play with Messi. What changed since then? Are we selling Messi or shifting him to play a CB?

DonAK

Why? what did Suarez do to Barca? He bites another player, he apologized for it and got punished, how this is related to dignity and self-respect?

Griezmann himself said the main reason he doesn't want to play for Barcelona because he can't play with Messi. What changed since then? Are we selling Messi or shifting him to play a CB?

What did Griezmann do to Barcelona?

George_Costanza

Deleted 1 post and moved the old reply to a new one as they were a continuation of what I wrote earlier. Quoting several users is messy as I prefer to answer in 1 single post rather than several if the same thing is being discussed.

LOL, at the 4chan addict and basement dude just above looking for attention as usual. Crawling out of his rathole as usual. Not understanding what Griezmann's harmless "La decisión" was about in the first place and being foolish enough to swallowing what our idiotic local propaganda press was writing for months prior to his actual final decision. Obviously such uniformed and simple-minded people will look at such a harmless decision as "betrayal" is if he ever gave his word to us in public, signed a contract or claimed such a thing in the first place.:lol: Instead he ended up renewing with the club that he was under contract with. The horror. What Piqué did was worse as a player under contract for us and I am a huge fan/defender of Piqué here but that should be evident. Hence the club's criticism and that of the fanbase of him and less so Griezmann.

Exactly. Talk about small club mentality. Griezmann has done nothing negative towards us as a club or fanbase. Always been respectful when speaking about us, always praising us, saying it was/is a honor to be linked to us etc. Never been a bitch on the pitch towards us or violent as other thugs for Atlético in the past yet he might be more hated (at least by the lot on this forum) than the likes of freaking Neymar, Ramos and C. Ronaldo.:facepalm:

Why are you obsessed with me and my posts? a few months ago you said you put me on ignoring list, which apparently you didn't. a few days ago you said you it will be your last post to me, but probably you have a condition called pruritus ani and it will only ease your trouble my replying to my post! lol

In before you call mods or your buddies for help

DonAK

Nothing much, he just agreed to join us, then mocked us by having a documentary to announce he has changed his mind. A club like Barcelona became part of Giezmann show.

He never agreed to join us, his documentary shows that much. Also that documentary was arranged by none other than Pique himself.

So perhaps we should sell Pique for having brought Barcelona into that mess and for having disrespected the club :whistle:

George_Costanza

He never agreed to join us, his documentary shows that much. Also that documentary was arranged by none other than Pique himself.

So perhaps we should sell Pique for having brought Barcelona into that mess and for having disrespected the club :whistle:

According to MD and Sport he agreed on terms with Barcelona.

So if Pique was involved it's alright for you? Two wrongs don't make a right!

Leo_Messi

You always seem to crawl out of your rathole when I am around and have a sensible or interesting discussion with several other users writing your obligatory low IQ one-liner posts and always somehow never daring to mention my name when writting stuff like "and the usual suspects are supporting this decision" as recently. You must think that people are dumb or blind. In case you are not aware of it when other users are quoting your posts, they are visible. Not only that when ignoring user x or y, it only takes a single click from reading said post by said ignored user x or y.

So it is the other way around, in terms of obsession. Never called anyone for help, lol. It just that more people tend to agree with me and at times they ridicule you in the process as well as recently. That's all. You got Wolfie if he is around but not always as seen recently.

Anyway you seem rather thick to put it mildly and a special case (even admitted to your past mental struggles and addictions) so I guess that I need to be kind next time around even when you are writing utter bollocks as in this thread.

Talking about dignity in relation to Griezmann while defending the likes of Suárez who had a huge racial controversy surrounding his name (Evra case), BITING opponents 3 times in a relatively short time span, getting freaking banned by FIFA for it eventually, being a bit of bastard on the pitch etc. Griezmann is a schoolboy in comparison and so was his "la decision". Even ridiculous to compare them.

Should Griezmann sign he will obviously "apologize" to fickle and sensitive people like you. Or you might just be faking this as usual whenever I have an opposite opinion as recently in the CR7 thread where you pathetically started crying about hooligans, fanboys and what now when I was countering nonsense in a objective and sane manner hence the many thanks from almost 10 users here. Yet magically you posted right below my posts or after my posts like this time around. What a coincidence. Other such examples out there too. Yet I am the one that is obsessed. Good one dude.

Anyway ending it here as it is beyond silly by now. I don't take anything personally here and I don't know you and you don't know me but from now on I suggest that we keep away from each other or if not try to have sensible/civil discussions for the sake of the quality of this forum at least. Nothing else.

According to the same local press we would have signed every star out there as almost everyone of them have been reported to have agreed terms with us. Even the likes of C. Ronaldo.:lol: Come on. It was the propaganda of the local press (talking about a done deal 6 months before the season had even ended, lol) and gullible fans buying it and hence getting angry like a bunch of little girls when it turned out that Griezmann preferred to stay at Atlético. Nothing else than that. So what dignity or betrayal are people blabbering about exactly?

Last edited:

DonAK

According to MD and Sport Neymar was not leaving Barcelona either. They also said we were signing Pogba with Braida leading the chase.

Nope, but don't you think one of our own players should be held to a higher standard? Just using your argument.

Anyway this is all probably pointless. He'll likely just stay there.

Leo_Messi

According to MD and Sport Neymar was not leaving Barcelona either. They also said we were signing Pogba with Braida leading the chase.

Nope, but don't you think one of our own players should be held to a higher standard? Just using your argument.

Anyway this is all probably pointless. He'll likely just stay there.

:lol:

Braida is still looking for Pogba in Torino to this day.:lol: The "Griezmann la decisión case" has to be one of the most misunderstood recent events related to outside players. It's amazing how fickle fans can be. As I wrote there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to put Griezmann in the same bucket as the likes of Sergio Ramos, Neymar or even C. Ronaldo (just due to him having been a direct competitor and the biggest sole individual in the past 10+ years, even when playing for Man Utd we had 2 direct engagements against him in 2008 and 2009, CL-semifinals and final no less) as seemingly many fans of ours do, at least on this forum. Baffling stuff.

Yes, as I wrote earlier it is doubtful that he will move (unlikely if to be honest with you) but if the €120 million option is genuine, he for sure is worth studying as an option once again.

[MENTION=20461]George_Costanza[/MENTION] I will be the "big guy" here and apologize for past comments and the recent ones in this thread that were too harsh compared to your reply. Never had such "online" beefs and not sure if the current one can be categorized as such but it is rather pathetic and silly as written earlier and a waste of time. Only lowers the level of this forum and derails topic. Not sure what your own take is on that?

Last edited:

George_Costanza

You always seem to crawl out of your rathole when I am around and have a sensible or interesting discussion with several other users writing your obligatory low IQ one-liner posts and always somehow never daring to mention my name when written stuff like "and the usual suspects are supporting this decision" as recently. You must think that people are dumb or blind. In case you are not aware of it when other users are quoting your posts, they are visible. Not only that when ignoring user x or y, it only takes a single click from reading said post by said ignored user x or y.

So it is the other way around, in terms of obsession. Never called anyone for help, lol. It just that more people tend to agree with me and at times they ridicule you in the process as well as recently. That's all. You got Wolfie if he is around but not always as seen recently.

Anyway you seem rather thick to put it mildly and a special case (even admitted to your past mental struggles and addictions) so I guess that I need to be kind next time around even when you are writing utter bollocks as in this thread.

Talking about dignity in relation to Griezmann while defending the likes of Suárez who had a huge racial controversy surrounding his name (Evra case), BITING opponents 3 times in a relatively short time span, getting freaking banned by FIFA for it eventually, being a bit of bastard on the pitch etc. Griezmann is a schoolboy in comparison and so was his "la decision". Even ridiculous to compare them.

Should Griezmann sign he will obviously "apologize" to fickle and sensitive people like you. Or you might just be faking this as usual whenever I have an opposite opinion as recently in the CR7 thread where you pathetically started crying about hooligans, fanboys and what now when I was countered nonsense in a objective and sane manner hence the many thanks from almost 10 users here. Yet I am the one that is obsessed. Good one dude.

Anyway ending it here as it is beyond silly by now. I don't take anything personally here and I don't know you and you don't know me but from now on I suggest that we keep away from each other or if not try to have sensible/civil discussions for the sake of the quality of this forum at least. Nothing else.

According to the same local press we would have signed every star out there as almost everyone of them have been reported to have agreed terms with us. Even the likes of C. Ronaldo.:lol: Come on. It was the propaganda of the local press (talking about a done deal 6 months before the season had even ended, lol) and gullible fans buying it and hence getting angry like a bunch of little girls when it turned out that Griezmann preferred to stay at Atlético. Nothing else than that. So what dignity or betrayal are people blabbering about exactly?

Dude, seriously I don't read your posts beyond the first sentence because like a poster mentioned above, you just repeat yourself bitching and whining about the same thing. Typically you start with the same reply which I think you copy paste in a word documents and change a few words to fit the post you reply to (You learned that from BBZ). Like I said I don't read your posts so my reply wasn't at you in particular, you are a peasant who I don't value his opinion at all. Don't get overly sensitive like a little girl, and why do you give a shit what I say even if it was at you? You are the one who is calling me a low IQ 4chan poster who live in the basement, so if that's true, why do you write an essay for me?

Leo_Messi

Dude, seriously I don't read your posts beyond the first sentence because like a poster mentioned above, you just repeat yourself bitching and whining about the same thing. Typically you start with the same reply which I think you copy paste in a word documents and change a few words to fit the post you reply to (You learned that from BBZ). Like I said I don't read your posts so my reply wasn't at you in particular, you are a peasant who I don't value his opinion at all. Don't get overly sensitive like a little girl, and why do you give a shit what I say even if it was at you? You are the one who is calling me a low IQ 4chan poster who lived in the basement, so if that's true, why do you write an essay for me?

Dude, what are you blabbering about? What I wrote is something that other users have noticed as well. It's not a coincidence but a factual statement of your recent behavior ever since getting butthurt due to me saying a few truths God know's when, lol. Even when trying to end this silly bitchy behavior of yours (ours is more precisely) by extending my hand to you, you keep bitching? Peasant? That is the last thing that I and my family are but whatever makes you sleep well at night. Is this some kind of bad joke?:lol: You don't even dare to state where you are from when asked, lol. You are most likely some American/East Asian hence the 4chan addiction that you admitted to having. So peasant here is quite an ironic wording but whatever.

Dude, some lines written on a forum in the span of seconds/a few minutes at most, is not a novel. Maybe for you since you are used to writing troll one-liners or not making much sense like in this thread in relation to Griezmann's "betrayal", "dignity" and yet defending Suárez despite the latter's case being 1 billion times worse.

Dear Lord, seems to be a completely lost case.:facepalm: Alas.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Anyway to return to the topic at hand.

Seems like a genuine option. As written earlier I suspected us showing interest (once again) eventually given the sorry state of attacking talent lately and the very few options out there on the transfer market.

Fernando Polo is onboard as are several other local journalists. Claims of Valverde liking him a lot as well. Not the least surprised as I doubt that there are many managers out there who would dislike having a player like Griezmann. If any.

Lately the likes of MD and others have claimed that there have been 3 "favorites" this season. Maxi Gómez, André Silva and Jovic. The first two have apparently been discarded. With all due respect, Griezmann is a player from another galaxy compared to those 3. None of those 3 will ever be even close to Griezmann's current level IMO.

However the board is apparently not interested for now so most likely this will not materialize unless Eintracht starts demanding a huge sum for Jovic due to a bidding war or other interesting but very expensive and unproven options emerge, later for us to decide to try to get Griezmann again.

I understand people who are of the opinion that the train has passed (felt similarly last summer) but when you think about it and the examples of established and proven world class strikers that we have bought in the past 10+ years (Henry, Ibra, Villa and Suárez) there is a familiar pattern and Griezmann would fit right into this pattern. Even age wise with only Suárez being younger (10 months younger) than those 4 previous buys. Just saying.

Home of Barca Fans