Antoine Griezmann

cro-man

The Barcelona Press is fuming right now. They're defending themselves saying all their information came straight from the club and in some cases even from prominent directors and board members who all told them even a few days ago that Griezmann would come to Barcelona and that there's no need for a Plan B when he's going to join the club anyway

This club is becoming the new Man Utd in the transfer market. Back to back humiliations. Let's hope they actually have a plan this time around, but right now I doubt it.

Same thing happend with coutinho. Those idiots even kept the 7 for griezmann:lol:

JamDav1982

Neymar pulling off the stunt to leave when his bonus was payable, keeping the club in the dark even though he had signed contracts with PSG early June and then claiming publicly Coutinho was coming that summer which obviously didn't happen.

That's incompetent and embarrassing for a club that is supposed to be well run. Club is getting humiliated for being shown to have no fucking plan. Always reactive.

When did he say Coutinho was a done deal?

Can remember him saying they were close.

George_Costanza

Most of them were saying he was going to stay in last few days.

Barely any were reporting that he was definitely coming.

Who are you seeing claiming that?

For months you are saying he is coming. I'm surprised you are still post in this thread. I guess some don't feel shame.

Yannik

I think it failed during the wage negotiations. I suppose Griezmann preferred to stay at Atletico but wanted to see if Barca would overpay on his salary.

gr98

The Barcelona Press is fuming right now. They're defending themselves saying all their information came straight from the club and in some cases even from prominent directors and board members who all told them even a few days ago that Griezmann would come to Barcelona and that there's no need for a Plan B when he's going to join the club anyway

This club is becoming the new Man Utd in the transfer market. Back to back humiliations. Let's hope they actually have a plan this time around, but right now I doubt it.

Expect them to overspend/panic-buy someone just to calm the fans down.

Home of Barca Fans