Antoine Griezmann

Devils

I'm not mad at Griezmann for staying.

I'm mad at Pique for getting involved in this donkey business and using it for shameless self-promotion for news he knew would be a loss for Barca fans.

What a fucking moron.

Sorin

The Barcelona Press is fuming right now. They're defending themselves saying all their information came straight from the club and in some cases even from prominent directors and board members who all told them even a few days ago that Griezmann would come to Barcelona and that there's no need for a Plan B when he's going to join the club anyway

They are a pathetic bunch. Watch them suck Barto's and the rest of board's cock still.

Should be change their name to Mundo Patetico. Absolute sewage of a newspaper

Givenchy

Wonder what the board will do to cover up this embarrassing defeat. Fans are furious all over the place, a big name is needed. Hopefully a midfielder.

they'll blow it all on a panic buy and it probably wont be a midfielder.. hope im wrong though

JamDav1982

I'm mad at Pique for getting involved in this donkey business and using it for shameless self-promotion for news he knew would be a loss for Barca fans.

What a fucking moron.

Pique did the 'se queda' shit for attention as well knowing Neymar was leaving.

He is about the worst attention seeker out there.

Trickykid

The Barcelona Press is fuming right now. They're defending themselves saying all their information came straight from the club and in some cases even from prominent directors and board members who all told them even a few days ago that Griezmann would come to Barcelona and that there's no need for a Plan B when he's going to join the club anyway

This club is becoming the new Man Utd in the transfer market. Back to back humiliations. Let's hope they actually have a plan this time around, but right now I doubt it.

How were we humiliated in signing Coutinho and Dembélé?

Asylum15

What a fucking moron.

THIS! Why the fuck is THIS not the big issue here?

Pique just undermined the club - AT HIS BENEFIT.

Fucking idiot.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Griezmann's Wife: "Barça haven't won a Champions League in the last couple of years and you want to go there?"</p>— Barça Centre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1007346036828876805?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 14, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also this...massive fucking disrespect. I can't believe Pique let it stay in the video. Fuck Griezzmann. Fuck his wife. Fuck Pique. And fuck atleti.

Catta

Why are all you so happy now that he is not coming. This probably means that our shitty board will target Di Maria or Dybala.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How were we humiliated in signing Coutinho and Dembélé?

Neymar pulling off the stunt to leave when his bonus was payable, keeping the club in the dark even though he had signed contracts with PSG early June and then claiming publicly Coutinho was coming that summer which obviously didn't happen.

That's incompetent and embarrassing for a club that is supposed to be well run. Club is getting humiliated for being shown to have no fucking plan. Always reactive.

Home of Barca Fans