Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

Yeah, if true, and if it's shown tonight we're in big trouble.

I saw reports a while back saying Atleti considered taking us to court.. this fucking guy is beyond stupid, it wouldn't even suprise me if hes unaware thats illegal activity

JamDav1982

I saw reports a while back saying Atleti considered taking us to court.. this fucking guy is beyond stupid, it wouldn't even suprise me if hes unaware thats illegal activity

Depends on when it was done.

The clause allows clubs to speak with him and offer a contract.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wow, if this were to lead to a transfer ban that would be a total disaster. Don't think a club would ever have come out of a transfer as badly as this. Long saga, turned down insultingly in a "Decision" video, and then transfer banned because of that video. Only a hypothetical of course, but sheesh.

Couldn't imagine anything worse.

Givenchy

Wow, if this were to lead to a transfer ban that would be a total disaster. Don't think a club would ever have come out of a transfer as badly as this. Long saga, turned down insultingly in a "Decision" video, and then transfer banned because of that video. Only a hypothetical of course, but sheesh.

Couldn't imagine anything worse.

Barto literally takes the L and is forced to step down. Pep Segura takes his place as president

Home of Barca Fans