Antoine Griezmann

hardyboy

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the documentary he says that his decision is that he hasn't made a decision yet.

Devils

If it's all to announce that he is staying it would be really anti-climactic. "I'm here to announce.. I'm gonna be making a lot more money now"

And a lot douchier.

That's the only thing he can announce.

He can't announce he is leaving to Barca, he can't announce he has a deal with another club, he can't even announce that he will leave Atletico while his buyout is still 200m.

Because they live in reality and are not like some modern day snowflakes looking to be easily offended.

Fucking meltdown over this is cringe worthy.

The club would have to assume all his Hollywood shit is as far as he go can. And it does not develop into something like fighting for penalties with Messi.

To me Griezmann's antics and ego is cringe worthy by quite some distance.

JamDav1982

The club would have to assume all his Hollywood shit is as far as he go can. And it does not develop into something like fighting for penalties with Messi.

To me Griezmann's antics and ego is cringe worthy by quite some distance.

As I said.

Complete over reaction.

When in his career has he ever behaved like that on the pitch?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
wait, he has footage filmed of Barto discussing a transfer? holy shit transfer ban incoming :lol:

Yeah, if true, and if it's shown tonight we're in big trouble.

And if that happens Pique will be the biggest villain in Barcelona and deservedly so, because as the owner of the company creating this, he should know better than to have that footage released.

Home of Barca Fans