Antoine Griezmann

cro-man

Is he really waiting till atm meets his demands? This is hilarious as it can be:lol: Poor atm they must be into some serious pressure to sign players etc...

Saladin

What did he say? That he doesn't know yet?

Why was there a conference?

Apparently the conference is primarily with focus on the NT and upcoming World Cup. He will decide soon, although I agree with the other members here on the point that NO announcement today is probably a positive in regards to his move to Barcelona

behindbrowneyes

That means he’s coming IMO. I think it’s to do with the release clause that it would look bad for Atletico announcing he’s leaving but will wait til his clause goes down to 100m.

Now would have been a perfect time to say he’s staying if he was, just my opinion though.

Maybe he is still unsure. I'd say Atlético has now time till July 1st to seal the deal of some quality players like Griezmann's buddy Lemar. If they don't manage to do that he'll join Barça. Just my 2 cents though.

FCBfan22

Well all things now point of him coming to Barca, unless he is waiting for that Lemar deal.

But a small part of my mind is afraid that we will get fucked again in this transfer window.

Devils

He's coming lads.

No saga ever drags this long for a player who is committed to staying at their current club.

Too much uncertainty. Too much smoke.

Welcome to FC Barcelona Griezmann!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's said again he will announce it before the WC starts.

Still a few more days to go. France play on Saturday.

Sorin

Well all things now point of him coming to Barca, unless he is waiting for that Lemar deal.

But a small part of my mind is afraid that we will get fucked again in this transfer window.

Not getting Griezmann won't fuck our transfer window. It would be our board's fault if they chase this guy until August without any sort of back-up plan.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What the hell?

If he has not made a decision yet (or is not ready to reveal it), what is the point of calling a press conference? Piece of work.

Maybe he is waiting for Atletico to finalize the new contract? But again, why call a press conference just to say nothing??

What the hell.

Home of Barca Fans