Antoine Griezmann

kollegah

He will not come, look at the betting odds, they have more information, they are not stupid.
Same was with coutinho when he didnt join. bookies know what will happen

FCBfan22

Dunno. Helena Condis, who is usually pretty reliable, said that any "info" about Griezmann's future as of now is pure speculation and noone knows anything.

We'll see in 15 minutes...

Stoichkov1

Of course he is staying. He doesn’t need to call a press conference to announce that he will leave Atletico as it is unnecessary and it will make him a total villain to Atletico and its fans. He is going to quash the rumor and say something like “all you have read in the press about me leaving Atletico is false. I have never intended to leave Atletico Madrid, I am totally happy here and I look forward to winning more trophies with this great club.”

At this point our big wigs have already been notified.

He doesn't need to call a press conference to announce that he will stay at Atletico either.

behindbrowneyes

I think its very rare that a player is annoucing his departure by calling for a press conference. No doubts from my side. He is staying...

Iniesta did. Griezmann gets pressured by Domenech to declare his future so he has to state officially if he is staying or leaving.

I also have the feeling that he will stay though.

Home of Barca Fans