Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

Higuain being a choker i can understand but Griezmann? hes scored in big games whilst playing for the inferior side under a defensive manager. do people really expect him to carry Atleti in 2 finals vs Madrid, the team who practically own the CL

Androutsos

The more I think about it, the more I see how incredible of a signing he would be for us and the system that Valverde plays.

George_Costanza

Higuain being a choker i can understand but Griezmann? hes scored in big games whilst playing for the inferior side under a defensive manager. do people really expect him to carry Atleti in 2 finals vs Madrid, the team who practically own the CL

Which big games did he score in? Don't tell me the last game against Real is considered a big game because both playing for the second spot. Did he score or perform against Real in UCL final? Did he score or perform against Portugal in Euro final? The comparison with Higuan is valid, they are soulmates.

JamDav1982

Great player and will be great signing.

Turns up against Real with more frequency than just about any player out there in recent seasons.

Ideal.

Vilarrubi

Which big games did he score in? Don't tell me the last game against Real is considered a big game because both playing for the second spot. Did he score or perform against Real in UCL final? Did he score or perform against Portugal in Euro final? The comparison with Higuan is valid, they are soulmates.

If Champions League Finals and Euro Finals are the only games you class as "big games" football must be pretty boring for you.

JamDav1982

Griezmann would get more credit if he didnt knock Germany out in semis of Euros and Bayern/Barca out of CL and Atletico/France went out.

Or if he did fuck all in those games that he scored five in but scored once in the two finals he wouldnt be such a 'choker'.

Great logic.

George_Costanza

If Champions League Finals and Euro Finals are the only games you class as "big games" football must be pretty boring for you.

No, games that matter is considered a big game regardless of opponents. Higuain is a top goal scorer but when it matters the most for his team, he chokes.

No one will remember his last weekend goal against Real because it won't help his team. And to answer the baldy Jamdav1982, aren't you the one who keeps criticizing Messi in every occasion for not scoring in the WC and Copa finals although he was instumental for his team to reach the finals? How confusing and contradicting when it comes to your loverboys like Griezmann or Neymar.

JamDav1982

No, games that matter is considered a big game regardless of opponents. Higuain is a top goal scorer but when it matters the most for his team, he chokes.

No one will remember his last weekend goal against Real because it won't help his team. And to answer the baldy Jamdav1982, aren't you the one who keeps criticizing Messi in every occasion for not scoring in the WC and Copa finals although he was instumental for his team to reach the finals? How confusing and contradicting when it comes to your loverboys like Griezmann or Neymar.

No I have never criticized Messi for that. Try to keep up.

Classic baldy banter though. Bit too obsessed with baldness I think.

So does Messi choke in those intl finals in your opinion?

Interesting he was 'instrumental' in getting to those finals but not same credit given to Griezmann...clueless as usual from you.

AG7 is a big game player but like all players cant do it every game.

Great player and will be a great signing.

Go try to whip up the twitter world for Barca elections again you irrelevant pleb.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans