Moments that Made you Scream

Ocelot

I'm finishing my final exams soon, and I will now have some time to do a compilation. I did two compilations in the past which can be found in the end of this post. I was going to do a compilation about Larrson but i didn't find good clips of him with Barcelona, while i had tons of media of him at Scotland.

After this magical season, I'm thinking to make a compilation of the moments that made us all scream through the years. Can you give me some ideas??

Rivaldo vs Valencia
Iniesta vs Chelsea
Messi Cl Semi final vs Real Madrid
Messi vs Real Madrid 3rd goal (3-3)
Messi vs Madrid 2-0 (the chip and the one of last year)
And more el classico goals
Goals in the final of champions league. All the goals.
Getafe goal
Messi vs osasuna (3-2 win)
Messi vs ??? (the 5000th goal of barcelona)
Ronaldinho vs Chelsea ( when we were eleminated)
Messi ad pedro goals in the WCC final
Ronaldinho vs Madrid
Guily vs Milan
Dinho vs Milan
Hmm what more??

Both my compilations can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/mSxCreations#p/c/52A6C54DDBC7F2C5/1/ZJqG8DCLELc

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
Maradona vs Real Madrid (If you could find it)
Koeman vs Sampdoria
Ronaldinho vs Villareal
Henry vs Atletico Madrid (not a goal that made me scream, but I find it to be one of the best goals in the 08-09 season)
Messi vs Arsenal

Barcafan 2304

Any goal against madrid really and the CL wins. Scream a lot like a big girl to be honest whenever i'm watching Barca tbh

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
When i stepped on a piece of glass
every time i have sex
and every time Barça scores

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
only time i have screamed for barca was messi vs arsenal last year after we got down in camp nou.........messi vs madrid this year and the legend ineista scoring in stanford bridge...lost my voice after that goal

Richard.H

Iniesta's goal against Chelsea. Never have I been so emotional as I was when watching that game. I screamed so loud and no feeling in the world could've matched what I felt that day. Absolutely incredible really, I couldn't believe what happened.

Home of Barca Fans