Votes: 98 45.8%
  • Rossi

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 33 15.4%

• Total voters
X

xaviniesta

It's clearly between those two now, that for sure. But which one do you prefer ?

impeh

Hi, its me..
i went with Sanchez .. i havnt seen much of him, but it looks like he can play on the wings much easier than rossi, and although rosssi has been awesome this season and is probably a safer bet (used to the spanish league and would probably score more goals) id like to give sanchez a chance.

whoever we get i have a horrible feeling, we wont necessarily regret it.. but will always wonder/complain about what it would be like if we had got the other one. Same goes for Kun..

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Really have no idea. Seems like Sanchez is a better fit. If Messi'd reintegrate to RW then obviously Rossi but as we play now I'd rather have Sanchez. I think Villa is partially the reason to why we had a major goal drought with 1-0 wins in the beginning of this season. He simply can't create as much while he's a striker by soul.

With a winger, we'd have created much more chances and by force ended the goal drought. So it's:
Sanchez-Messi-Pedro

or Pedro-Rossi-Messi for me. However, Pedro-Messi-Rossi might work aswell. We'll have to see what Pep has in mind.

Yugi

sanchez
we will rule the world for another 10 years to be honest
BRING HIM OVER THERE

Birdy

i admit i have not watched sanchez a lot.. from waht i saw in the videos, his style is similar to pdero, which is not good (to have two same players..)

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Both.

Build a fucking army.
:lol:

Both are great. Sanchez seems to have a better work rate than Rossi from an outsiders point of view. I haven't watched either of them alot to be honest. Either would be great.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
This is a no brainer for me. Sanchez has a greater potential, is younger, more versatile, and supposedly cheaper.

Barcafan 2304

This is a no brainer for me. Sanchez has a greater potential, is younger, more versatile, and supposedly cheaper.

Yip, if we are to push for Cesc and maybe another signing or 2, it will probably be Sanchez. Strong rumours as well that Inter are ready to move for Rossi so it would drive up the fee i would imagine

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou

Home of Barca Fans