• Sanchez

Votes: 98 45.8%
  • Rossi

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 33 15.4%

• Total voters

Birdy

If it were down to me, I'd make a whole team of Pedro's... That kind of hard work is bound to give you positive results!!

But in the video we saw only his offensive attitude, so dont know about his workrate..

But, yeah, we should not judge from one clip...

Xavi_78

Take the cheaper one, but have an eye on character issues and invest the rest to bring Cesc back

Phatroonaldo

I am not in favor of buying the cheaper one. It's a long term invesment and with villa reaching 30, we should go with the one that has more potential. Clearly sanchez.

E

estranged

Definitely agree with that, I would be delighted with Cesc + Sanchez/Rossi (Preferably Sanchez)

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Seriously, we need someone to rotate with Xaviniesta next season. Thiago looks like he ain´t ready yet, Affelay and Keita are too mediocre (IMO), so yeah we kinda need him.

LMFAO so cesc is the only midfielder on the planet that is available :lol:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well we missed out on an easy one in sahin :(, pastore is much cheaper and is just as good as cesc. arturo vidal no doubt would be a better option...hell i would take arteta as a backup ahead of overpaying cesc
not to mention we dont particularely need an expensive CM as busquets is just as talented to play in a forward position in the mid with mascherano playing DM.

i am not against cesc coming if it is for a proper fee but the fact is it wont and we will pay at least 45 and that is just plain retarded to spend that much on a position in which cesc wont even start not to mention he is injured half the time

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans