If you were to sign one player from each La Liga team who would they be?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
The thing with Pedro is that he provides soooooo much to the team. His pressing, off-ball movement, finishing and overall work-rate is admirable.

I do admit that Ronaldo does score more and Barça would probably be unstoppable, but you have to think of other issues like, among other things, team-spirit, mentailty and how much would he be able to provide the other things Pedro does so well?

impeh

Hi, its me..
ronaldo would completely kill the 'play for messi' thing we have going on.. plus he doesnt do any tracking back.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I can't understand how Culés reason with Higuain. Why take an inferior player to Villa when we have that deparment covered? Wingplayer/CB/Midfielder should be the priority.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I can't understand how Culés reason with Higuain. Why take an inferior player to Villa when we have that deparment covered? Wingplayer/CB/Midfielder should be the priority.

Personally I don't think Higgers is inferior to Villa. Not saying he is superior either. But not inferior.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Personally I don't think Higgers is inferior to Villa. Not saying he is superior either. But not inferior.
On the advanced LW position Villa is playing on in Barca? Then yes, he is very much inferior. As a CF, I'd say they are equal.

zanela

Not that my list changes but my understanding of the thread title was picking one's own team. Hence Leo's inclusion. :p

check the stats, ronaldo is a much better striker then higuain................

Madrid is set out to supply CR all the time. The fact that he is their primary free-kick and peno taker gives him an advantage over Pipa stat-wise. Add to that, his shots per goal ratio don't flatter his forward's profile.(i won't be surprised if its inferior to the argentine). He ran close with CR for the Pichichi in 2009/2010 even before the latter's injury breaks. A fully fit Higuaín will take away much from CR's numbers over a season. I bet he prefers to play without him (also rumoured in the past) considering he plays not to please CR unlike his other teammates. (which probably comes with the territory of being a striker)

G. Higuaín in Barca could play anywhere across the forward line. His best at CF and RW to an extent. Don't think he's too adept on the left. He would be an able cover for Leo. For a club with a creative and dynamic midfield like ours, a finisher like pipa would be immense.

Barcafan 2304

The thing with Pedro is that he provides soooooo much to the team. His pressing, off-ball movement, finishing and overall work-rate is admirable.

I do admit that Ronaldo does score more and Barça would probably be unstoppable, but you have to think of other issues like, among other things, team-spirit, mentailty and how much would he be able to provide the other things Pedro does so well?

Definitely. Ronaldo is at the right club for him. He isn't for us

Jedy

Athletic Bilbao - Llorente
Atlético Madrid - Sergio Aguero
Barcelona - Messi
Betis - Miki Roque
Espanyol - Pablo Osvaldo
Getafe - Dani Parejo
Levante - Felipe Caicedo
Málaga - Diego Buonanotte
Mallorca - Pierre Webo
Osasuna - Nacho Monreal