• Rossi (25-30m)

Votes: 96 47.1%
  • Aguero (35-40m)

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • No preference

Votes: 23 11.3%

• Total voters

Guardian

none of them. Both are too expensive and can't see them as first choice players. Before another obsessed fanboy start bitching about'em, I'll say that they are good but not worth the price. I'd rather see other type of players at the club.
Aguero is obviously the better forward, but after him are Man City, Chelsea, Juventus, Tottenham, Inter...

If the staff are desperate to sign one of them, then I'd go for Aguero.

Der Kaiser

the price already indicates that overall Aguero is a better player, but spending 10-15m less on a striker gives us more money for other players... it´s a draw for me, I´d like both deals.

maz

I walk the line
whats this talk bout Kun and Messi linking up, for one i have never seen them link up all that well to be honest and two if he does come, who sits, to allow him and messi to play.

It could be different under Pep. Although I went for Rossi. As meta said he is a better fit for us.

Yugi

I can see it like this:
Aguero coming and he is 22 and YES he is hell of a player, his son is wonderkid with Maradona´s DNA and would be moulded in La Masia
Bojan staying and Jeffren leaving (more injury prone than my 90 y.o. grandma).. Bojan developing in 2 years into total BEAST
Villa will be 31 in 2 years so Bojan will be his natural heir
Pedro raping defence as usual and Messi ... Messi
in 2 years Deulofeu will be 19 so he will get some CDR matches

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Am i he only one that doesn't rate Kun all that highly, great player and talent, but i don't see it bursting at the seams like pastore for example

I see Kun very much bursting at the seams, for sure. he has been for a while.

Kun and Messi haven't linked up much but frankly they've barely been given a chance to. 'bout the only time they started consecutive games together at senior level was at the 2008 Olympics.

but it's an unknown as to how he'd gel with everyone else. the potential is staggering, though.

Rossi is a safer bet, I just don't wanna see us spend €30m on a €20m player, if it can be helped.

and Pastore is a better fit with Messi though, absolutely.

jamrock

What about Neymar, for those saying how well kun and Messi would link up, can you imagine Neymar and Messi linking up if Neymar comes and adopts the barca team ethic. the mind truly cannot fad um what those two could do together

Pepe Silvia

Sounds like Aguerro would like to come to Barca to play with Messi based on his recent comments. I do however feel the political pull behind the sponsors which is making his statements purposely vague (Nike vs Adidas). Some posters on here who's opinions I value have stated Aguerro so I say let's go with what works. I do like both players, I just don't think either one is great.

Barcafan 2304

Sounds like Aguerro would like to come to Barca to play with Messi based on his recent comments. I do however feel the political pull behind the sponsors which is making his statements purposely vague (Nike vs Adidas). Some posters on here who's opinions I value have stated Aguerro so I say let's go with what works. I do like both players, I just don't think either one is great.

I honestly think though that with either one of them (though i would personally go for Rossi), a move to Barca would elevate them to the next level

Pepe Silvia

Am i he only one that doesn't rate Kun all that highly, great player and talent, but i don't see it bursting at the seams like pastore for example
I also don't rate Kun as highly as some other posters. I have been thinking of the reasons why I think his talent hasn't flourished recently. His team, Atletico, are pure goat shit. They are the sorriest team around so that's probably why he hasn't amazed. I guess we'll have to wait and see, jamrock.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I love Rossi, so I chose him, but Aguero is more talented.

Still, I'd prefer to let them be...

Bojan should be our new signing!

Home of Barca Fans