Votes: 96 47.1%
  • Aguero (35-40m)

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • No preference

Votes: 23 11.3%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I say Aguero purely because he's so talented the potential combinations with Messi could be off the fuckin' chain.

but Rossi is probably a better fit. and if we can talk Villarreal down to €20-25m, then that's the saner choice.

B

blopaFCB

WE HAVE TO get Aguero if we want to be able to keep up with Madrid next year. It won't be easy and as we all saw it ... at the last games of the league we were winning games by one goal . We need a young striker who can drible strong fast and who can score. If Aguero is good in Atletico think about How good he will be with the likes of Xavi Iniesta and Messi around him. He will be a great solution for those games where teams park the bus **cough cough** Shitdrid

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I say Aguero purely because he's so talented the potential combinations with Messi could be off the fuckin' chain.

but Rossi is probably a better fit. and if we can talk Villarreal down to €20-25m, then that's the saner choice.

agree. totally agree.

that didn't stop me from voting for Aguero though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah 20-25 for Rossi means that's a good business. especially because he'd accept really average wages compared to the other stars.
If Aguero comes for the rumored 35-40, I'd try & stretch the finances a bit... Just because of that fantasy of watching Aguero-MEssi play week in week out

But if it were down to me, I'd go for a combination of a LF/LW & back up CF... Willian/Mata & Aduriz/J. Llorente/some other. The combination would probably cost less(surely less if it's WIllian we are getting) and provide us more options

That's why my option's 'No Preference'

jamrock

whats this talk bout Kun and Messi linking up, for one i have never seen them link up all that well to be honest and two if he does come, who sits, to allow him and messi to play.

Now pastore and Messi liking up, that would be my wet dream, thats the hypocrite in me talk, as the same questions will arise.

SoMa

Aguero. Younger, better numbers, friends with messi, has actualy helped atletico win titles, also, a star player, can bring in more moneythan rossi. overall better business and better player.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I voted for Rossi, as he really is a natural goal scorer. He's such a talent and would definitely be a better fit for us than Aguero.

However, having Aguero and Messi get to know each other's playing styles and thus creating some eye pleasing shit, does make me tingle. Yet, there's no proof they'd click as first of all they still haven't done that for the Albiceleste.

jamrock

Am i he only one that doesn't rate Kun all that highly, great player and talent, but i don't see it bursting at the seams like pastore for example

jamrock

More maybe because you rate Rossi way too highly!

Nah, Kun is a better player, just think Rossi would be a better fit for the club, but i really don't see this mass of talent that some people see.

In pastore and i it and argentina will win the WC when he and messi plays in the same team providing the balance is right.

SoMa

Agueros numbers for atletico: 234 games 102 goals 37 assists (but note, in his first season in europe when he was 18 he only scored 7 goals in 42 games, since then he has not scored less than 20 a season) from ages 18-22, well actually he turned 23 today

Rossi numbers for villareal: 178 games 77 goals 24 assists from ages 20-24

Last season Rossi scored 32 goals in 56 games, Aguero 27 goas in 41 games

Rossi would probably fit better at first considering villareals style but i think Aguero is the better long term buy. Unless Pep wants a super sub (dont see him benching anyone from Messi-Villa-Pedro), he should go for Aguero

Nah, Kun is a better player, just think Rossi would be a better fit for the club, but i really don't see this mass of talent that some people see.

In pastore and i it and argentina will win the WC when he and messi plays in the same team providing the balance is right.

i think pastore is good, but he is so overrated. and priced at 50 million? yeah right. he had a good half a season at palermo

Home of Barca Fans