Real Madrid new management model

Seamus

The club understands that we would have been in the CL final with a decent referee. Excellent move in giving the man more power.

Man your a pity, the rest of the Real fans on here are grand out, maybe its just a reaction your looking for, or maybe you are shoulder deep in Mourinho's bullsh!t but Christ man wake up. Build a bridge and get over it for the love of God.

@ Pedro17 well said!!

On topic anyway, good call for right now giving him more power, can't see it being a master stroke Madrid need it to be, but we'll see.

Marc

They can do whatever they want, Barcelona is going to be dominant force for as long as Pep is in charge. Plus they are buying cunts, they won't build anything new or better in their team.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
:lol: Ward - There's a limit to you talking shit.

As for Mourinho, it's going to backfire completely (hopefully).

Ocurrente

really, how so, did you great more chances with 11 men on the field, were you the better team

its amazing how jose, goes to club after club and transform even their fans to his form of thinking.

Mouirnho gives them excuses, and that's what the club is looking for. They're avoiding the reality of their situation because is painful, it's much easier to hide behind conspiracy theories.

Beast

The Observer
at once great club, called madrid, would normally sack their manager, after they were more are less humiliated in the league, by their arch rivals and got booted out the of CL by them.

thats what a great club name Real Madrid would have once done

But this club, who is not deserving of the name Real Madrid, rewards failure, by giving Jose a even more important role in the club.

All Hail Jose, the man who made real kneel

excuse me but that's the biggest amount of BS i've read in some time.. what exactly is great about sacking the managers every year ? didn't you complain about that in the old forum as one of the problems for Real that lack of stability ? what a hypocrite ...
so if Real move from one manager to the other it's greatness and if they decided to give a man who successed a chance to continue his work mean they lack greatness ..

go smoke the shit u've been smoking cause that's hilarious post...

apart i'm with Raed intial reaction , in Madrid this never works ... it never works .. presidents can't stay away from transfers .. it's their ticket to fame.. i'll wait to see how this turns out
:lol: Ward - There's a limit to you talking shit.

As for Mourinho, it's going to backfire completely (hopefully).

Birdy

Everything, literally EVERYTHING, that is to do with football will need to be confirmed with him. However, if so then who will do the work on the pitch ? It seems that this task he will leave to his assistants, Rui Faria, Silvinho Louro and Aitor Karanka to fulfill.

Mourinho will be at Valdebebas day-in and day-out. He will scout the opposing teams and setup training sessions for the first team, but he will not have too many chances to watch the training session in person.

Leaving the most important part to Karanka and assistants does not sound good to me at all..

El Gato

Villarato!
Well, he'll setup the training sessions and is still mainly a coach of this team so I think this part is a bit misleading from Marca. I don't think he'll leave the team up to his coaching staff in total, because that wouldn't make him a coach anymore, just a manager who doesn't care about seeing and tracking his players in person. Perez wouldn't give him more responsibilities in management than in strict 1st team coaching. I don't really know how Ferguson system works, but I would dare to say he is there with his players during trainings so I think Marca are exaggerating.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Why did you quote me and not say anything? A first for Gio!?!

I thought my browser was messed up and that I just wasn't seeing Gio's response.

so does this mean that Perez and Mou are grooming Zizou to be the next manager of Real?

Barcafan 2304

do you need to be the better team to go through? I thought not. We controlled the game until the red card and we scored a perfectly valid goal in the second leg that was disallowed for no reason at all.

You controlled the game? Yip, you had us really on the ropes. Granted, the red card changed the game but to suggest Real were controlling things is a joke. Get a grip

BADGERBHOY

The club understands that we would have been in the CL final with a decent referee. Excellent move in giving the man more power.

Fuck sake, you're like a broken record
You were outclassed and outplayed in both legs and were lucky to have only one man sent off in both legs

E

estranged

we scored a perfectly valid goal in the second leg that was disallowed for no reason at all.
You are the most annoying Madridista on this forum. Also, as already mentioned with a a decent referee you would have had 3 players sent off in the Copa final and the Champions league 2nd leg. But yea, keep telling yourself that, I see how Mourinho makes an ass of his own team's fans once he looses :lol:
masch-dive.jpg

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho officially positioned as a sports manager making him and partially Zidane responsible for every sporting operation happening in the club thus changing Real's management model as informed.

Home of Barca Fans