Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Coaches Corner II: The Rise of the Rich

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    There is a huge article on Marca telling about terrible debt situation for Spanish clubs and players getting less than 50% of their wages. All debts of the clubs combined reach 4 milliard euros, 42 million towards players not getting their wages. At least half of Segunda Division and Segunda B clubs were taken to court by their players for not getting paid. Only Real and Barca are able to withstand this debt crisis, but something seriously needs to be done...
    Until you get equal share of the tv money then nothing will be done.

Because if la liga clubs get equal share, this means they have more money to spend on players and this cash trickles down into the spanish leagues.

Barca and Real may deserve the most tv money.........but without any opposition to play against (apart from each other) then there would be no games for tv....
    Last edited by AnfieldEd; 21st June 2011 at 12:45 PM.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some great discussions here from before.

Anyway where is episode I?
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.