Erik Lamela

AURELIUS

well said. I would say Zabaleta is good enough in his position, but the rest of the defense doesn't look that impressive.

Is Romero the first choice keeper?

He is and he isn't that bad. Zabaleta is the best fullback in the EPL and once Gino Peruzzi is brought into the full seleccion he can move to his favoured role of leftback.

Fernandez has great promise but needs regular first team football. Garay has been pretty solid for Benfica enough to warrant attention from Manchester United. A youngster like Pezzella is worthy of consideration as is another calm kid Lisandro Lopez or indeed more experienced Nicolas Spolli.

Coming back to Lamela I hope he stays with Roma as he has very good teachers in Zeman and Totti and is getting regular first team football.

Banega also needs to up his game and in all likelihood will be leaving Valencia given their finances. If he could consistently perform he'd be one of the very best midfielders in the world.

Still 2 years until 2014 and Lamela will probably be there.

I hope Tevez and Lavezzi won't be.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Otamendi is making a great season in FC Porto. Should be a contender for CB. Rojo as left back is a disgrace. Ansaldi could be a good replacement.
Caballero ,GK, from Mallaga has been in great form. Sabella, coach, must pay attention to this and not to his former Estudiantes players. lol

In CM, the 2 players should be Masche and Cambiasso. Don´t know why Cambiasso is out...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Mascherano-Banega-Lamela-Messi-Tevez-Aguero

Make it happen already.

I did not intend on replying, in fact I ignored this and went to the following page but the dirty thought remained in my head so I had to go back and ask you what the hell are you thinking putting Tevez back in the team? That is just disgusting. Keep that turd away from the National team as far as possible, he is rat poison to the rest of the team. There is no need for Tevez, absolutely none, there is little need for Lavezzi too, keep 'em both out. It is done for them.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I did not intend on replying, in fact I ignored this and went to the following page but the dirty thought remained in my head so I had to go back and ask you what the hell are you thinking putting Tevez back in the team? That is just disgusting. Keep that turd away from the National team as far as possible, he is rat poison to the rest of the team. There is no need for Tevez, absolutely none, there is little need for Lavezzi too, keep 'em both out. It is done for them.

Do you give permission to play Gonzalo?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

+1000000000000000000000000

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Tevez has a personality problem. Just look what happened in City.

Meitux

Gonzalo is a cripple but that is why Argentina have Sosa and Aguero. Should suffice for now. Speaking of Gonzalo, would Madrid have been 16 points behind with Gonzalo Higuain?
you cant know, (if) doesnt exist.... everything can happen anytime..........

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Argentina's defense isn't all bad i mean Garay is solid as well as Zabaleta and they have another option in Demichelis. I think the midfield pivot of Gago+Mascherano works well for them.

Also, i think Lamela might replace Di Maria soon if he keeps up this horrible form. And since Argentina already have a clinical finisher in Messi, i'd opt for Aguero>Higuain. Having a traditional number 9 is only good if the team aims to base the whole attack around them and feed them the passes to score and i'm pretty sure i'd rather rely on Messi for goals than Higuain. He could be used against more physical teams and as a powersub but i'd rather have Aguero picked over him in most matches.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Argentina's defense isn't all bad i mean Garay is solid as well as Zabaleta and they have another option in Demichelis. I think the midfield pivot of Gago+Mascherano works well for them.

Demichelis is never called. It´s Fernandez who plays. And Rojo, a shit defender all around

Home of Barca Fans