Erik Lamela

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
538847_302204676523071_101201736623367_685225_602195857_n.jpg

AURELIUS

Let him grow. Enrique has bled him into the Roma side gradually and he has shown flashes of his potential now and then. Still has a lot to prove and improve not least the disgusting spit at Lichsteiner. Not the sort of behaviour I'd like to see from a player.

If all goes well he might be a target and seleccion material.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
601182_335698916506980_2111941616_n.jpg

Lamela was at the final game of the Primera B season, and went on the field to celebrate promotion with his former teammates.

:worthy:

AURELIUS

601182_335698916506980_2111941616_n.jpg

Lamela was at the final game of the Primera B season, and went on the field to celebrate promotion with his former teammates.

:worthy:

Pity River cannot hold onto their cantera products and others like Falcao as they would be one of the best teams in the world. And once again as Lamela's value rockets the club received peanuts in return. Lamela scored twice again in a masterful display from Roma.

The kid is a crack and it's only a matter of time before Sabella finds a place for him in the seleccion. I'd love to see how he and Messi link up. I can see him taking di Maria's role in between midfield and attack. Pastore needs to buck up his ideas in order to get a chance.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Lamela is definitely knocking on the NT's door..he has the pace someone like Pastore lacks so he might finally be the player who can keep up with Argentina's forwards and organize them.

Theconomist

Lamela is definitely knocking on the NT's door..he has the pace someone like Pastore lacks so he might finally be the player who can keep up with Argentina's forwards and organize them.

Mascherano-Banega-Lamela-Messi-Tevez-Aguero

Make it happen already.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm a big fan of Lamela. What position does he play in?

Naturally attacking midfielder, but he can play on the wings or forward decently. He's an enganche, although the presence of Totti means he sometimes plays deeper or in a utility role for Roma.

GiantKiller

Ah, playing deeper may actually be good for him, no? Given that the front four in Argentinas' XI are already taken.

And if that's the case, Totti may be doing some good. Albeit indirectly. :p

Theconomist

Naturally attacking midfielder, but he can play on the wings or forward decently. He's an enganche, although the presence of Totti means he sometimes plays deeper or in a utility role for Roma.

They have a lot of attacking talent anyway, the best in the world actually, they are spoilt for choice.
Messi (this enough is overkill but whatever :p ), Tevez, Aguero, Huigain, Lavezzi, Milito, Di Maria ,
They also have a decent midfield: Mascherano, Banega,Gago not comparable to their attack but what they really lack is defence.
Zabaleta,Garay,Coloccini and Rojo simply don't cut it.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
They have a lot of attacking talent anyway, the best in the world actually, they are spoilt for choice.
Messi (this enough is overkill but whatever :p ), Tevez, Aguero, Huigain, Lavezzi, Milito, Di Maria ,
They also have a decent midfield: Mascherano, Banega,Gago not comparable to their attack but what they really lack is defence.
Zabaleta,Garay,Coloccini and Rojo simply don't cut it.

well said. I would say Zabaleta is good enough in his position, but the rest of the defense doesn't look that impressive.

Is Romero the first choice keeper?

Home of Barca Fans