Improvin' Perfection!!
Full name : Adrián López Álvarez
Date of birth : 8 January 1988
Place of birth : Teverga, Spain
Height : 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position : Forward
Current club : Deportivo La Coruña
Number : 10

I don't think the player needs any introduction to the forum members. So what do you guys think of him and his future now that Super Depor are, as Sid Lowe puts it, no more Super?

In my opinion he's a very talented forward. Can lead a 3 forward attack as well as play the wide-forward, very tricky player and has got great pace as well. Not bad in air too. If it were in my hands I'd prefer to spend the peanuts on this talented youngster than spend over the board on Rossi but that's just my opinion. I know I'm going to get a few 'Thank God, you aren't our sporting director' :p

N

nejcf15

if he is good (and cheap) sign him for barca B

3149 minutes (44 matches, substituted out 21 times, in 9 times) he played this season, 14 goals, 3 assists

Sergio

Sergison
Really not a great player at all, limited talent wise, physically nothing special, and worse still his attitude stinks, very selfish, sulky player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You guys are being a bit harsh on the kid... He does so well whenever he plays against us!!

impeh

Hi, its me..
well if they lose both forlan and kun, theyre gonna need him.

goodluck to him if it happens.. big shoes to fill..

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So rumors linking him to us... I think we could use him. But then he's got attitude problems indeed

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's a good player and he's got a very good shot to represent Spain at EC... We've been linked with worse players :shrug:

Home of Barca Fans